Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,557   Posts: 1,545,194   Online: 994

Shooter
    Medium Format

Pro film in OKC????

Does anyone know of a store in the Oklahoma City area where one could purchase professional films - Portra, Velvia, Tri-X, HP5 etc.?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The only store stocking film any more is Eppersons on May Ave.

Marty

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Eppersons is pretty much it, alright.
    Geo.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hell, I think they're the only camera store left in the OKC area!

Marty

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks for the tip. That's actually not far from where I stay when I'm in the area. I think I can find it without directions.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by nyoung View Post
    Thanks for the tip. That's actually not far from where I stay when I'm in the area. I think I can find it without directions.
    I went in last Friday to retrieve some Elite Chromes that I had developed & mounted. I looked at the coolers only to see a bit of film in one cooler. The gal working said demand is low. You may want to call in advance to see what is really on-hand. For myself, I'd order from Freestyle and get it in about three days time.
    Last edited by anon12345; 04-05-2011 at 04:40 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Poor spelin

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    FYI I was pleased to find that the Edmond CVS in Kickingbird Square regularly stocks 135 Tri X. They also carry a few Kodak color in 135. It's priced higher than what I can get online but I buy up there Tri X whenever I'm in, just so they'll keep restocking

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You might want to check in Tulsa. Camera Gallery used to have plenty of everything and there was as least one other shop. If Camera Gallery no longer stocks what you want, they will know if anyone does.
    Geo.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin