Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,553   Posts: 1,544,965   Online: 762

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Fujifilm USA is above in post #12. For Fujifilm Japan: https://repairlt.fujifilm.co.jp/shop/contact.php
    Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I use 100b quite a bit when testing lighting setups..
    photo.benmook.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I sent Fuji Tokyo an email expressing my disapointment and asked them to reconsider restarting production.
    We still have 100C and 3000B but the lather is said to be chopped too on a german online shop website.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    FujiFilm Japan and USA both list 3000B as a current product. I can't find any press releases about it being discontinued but I can ask Fuji Japan flat out.

Happiness is...

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by hpulley View Post
    FujiFilm Japan and USA both list 3000B as a current product. I can't find any press releases about it being discontinued but I can ask Fuji Japan flat out.
    Have you contacted Fujifilm.ca in Mississauga, Harry?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CGW View Post
    Have you contacted Fujifilm.ca in Mississauga, Harry?
    No. Canadian retailers charge $24.95 for a 10-pack of FP-100C... which I can get for $7.89 USD (less than the CND at the moment) from B&H. Interestingly though, fujifilm.ca shows FP-100C and FP-100B, not FP-3000B. Very interesting. Worth an email I suppose though since Fuji Canada doesn't sell Crystal Archive paper here I don't really consider them relevant. I'll ask about the crazy high prices while I'm at it...

Edit: if anyone knows the address for enquiries at fujifilm.ca let me know. Their website is totally useless, the help system only offers help about the Instax 210 and there is no "my question isn't answered, let me fill out a form with my question" option. Fujifilm Canada is not very useful, which has been my experience in the past.

Happiness is...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Harry:

Beau Photo in Vancouver stocks and seems to sell significant quantities of Fuji colour paper. They don't have an internet "store" but I know that they do a lot of mail order sales using email and telephone.

http://www.beauphoto.com/
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks, I'll send them an email to see how their prices compare.

Happiness is...

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by hpulley View Post
    No. Canadian retailers charge $24.95 for a 10-pack of FP-100C... which I can get for $7.89 USD (less than the CND at the moment) from B&H. Interestingly though, fujifilm.ca shows FP-100C and FP-100B, not FP-3000B. Very interesting. Worth an email I suppose though since Fuji Canada doesn't sell Crystal Archive paper here I don't really consider them relevant. I'll ask about the crazy high prices while I'm at it...

Edit: if anyone knows the address for enquiries at fujifilm.ca let me know. Their website is totally useless, the help system only offers help about the Instax 210 and there is no "my question isn't answered, let me fill out a form with my question" option. Fujifilm Canada is not very useful, which has been my experience in the past.
    Just call 'em. Be persistent. They can be extremely reticent but push.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I went to Freestyle today and they are out of this film.. I'm really upset about this.

They have 3000b tho I'm not sure why a high ISO instant film would be useful.
    photo.benmook.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin