Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,969   Posts: 1,558,538   Online: 1077

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

Germany-Seller with Airmail

I want to buy film from Continent Europe. Which online seller send with cheap airmail and who sells with cheap prices. I know German post is cheap and fast but I dont know any company. And one german friend said to me kodak negative film costs him 1.5 dollar. Can you advise me such online seller also , again with airmail.

Its hard but What can I do ?

Thank you ,

Umut

ath
    Shooter
    35mm
    I don't have the details for int. shipping, but check:
    www.macodirect.de
    www.fotoimpex.de
    www.nordfoto.de
    www.foto-brenner.de

That cheap Kodak film might be a house brand film from a drugstore which is not available from these sellers, only in the drugstores.
    4 rolls of Fuji or Kodak C41 200 ASA 36 exp. are 3.25€. Hard to beat.
    Regards,
    Andreas

Shooter
    35mm
    If you like rolling your owns the two Rollei CN200 (negative) and CR200 (reversal) are also sold as bulk film, final cost is below €2,00 per roll. I'm going to try some rolls of both products and if I like them I'll begin the rolling.

There are some very cheap film around here in Italy, Kodak Color Plus 135/36 is at €1,70 or Ferrania Solaris 135/36 at €1.80 at one of my favourite online shops www.westernphoto.it which also sells through eBay. They ship by courier I have no idea what the cost and taxes would be for shipping to Turkey, but I find them quite professional. In case you would like a product they don't have, try asking them about it, they might have it within a few days. Those cheap negative films are typically also sold, I suppose, as "private brand" products.
    Fabrizio Ruggeri fine art photography site: http://fabrizio-ruggeri.artistwebsites.com
    Stock images at Imagebroker: http://www.imagebroker.com/#/search/ib_fbr

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Thank you ath , thank you Diapositivo

I looked to advised German sites and their prices plus shipping exceeds the prices of Turkey. And I could not find less than 2 euros film.
    Italian site is faraway better than they want paypal and I could not receive paypal acceptance key in 3 months - they send with postal letter -
    So the only solution seems to me is Kodak 5222 BW movie shortcut film. 100 foots costs 16 dollars and postage is similar.
    And the Kodak color negative shortcut movie film , black density 4 after printing on an other film and development is 10 dollars. 100 foot costs 20 or less.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin