Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,205   Posts: 1,531,777   Online: 907

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lab Services

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Anyone know any great cross process E-6 to C-41 labs? Does anyone know anyone local (Los Angeles) that does it. This is just for personal work, so I don't need RPL, but I'd still like a good lab.

Great thread btw.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    I am offering B&W services, and development for E6 and C41.
    Aurelien, Analog Photographer

the analog place to be

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Colden View Post
    I wanted to find some big box store nearby that sends to Dwayne to cut down on shipping costs, does anyone know: Boston area?
    You didn't say whether you shoot E-6, C-41, or B+W film. The E-6 Fuji mailers that are available from B&H have Dwayne's address on them. Wal-Mart contracts with Fuji to do their send-out processing, so it is logical to assume that at least the E-6 through Wal-Mart's send-out ends up at Dwayne's. I've not had any problems sending E-6 through Wal-Mart's send-out (though I do mark the special instructions box and note that it is E-6 film not C-41 to make sure it goes through the right process). Not sure about the C-41 or B+W, though I've sent some C-41 through their send-out and the quality has been reasonably good. C-41 is back in 3-6 days, add a week on to that for E-6.

ME Super

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Happy with Toronto Image Works http://www.torontoimageworks.com/, consistent, same-day service(in by 11 out by 3)for b&w, C-41, E-6. Really the only pro lab left in Toronto. Sadly, they dropped proof/print service from film in late 2011 but I'm moving to hybrid anyway.

Shooter
    Large Format
    In Chicago, I am happy with Phoenix Imaging, successor to Precision on Grand Avenue.
    http://phoenixchicago.com/

I use them for E-6 processing (120, 4x5, 8x10), scanning, and digital printing.

foc

Shooter
    35mm
    I own a minilab in Ireland and we offer 35mm C41 and hand processed B&W. Last year we started a mail order service and it is now taking off nicely.

If any one is interested let me know.

http://www.photofast.ie/uploads/Film...gmailorder.pdf

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have started a similar thread here.
    http://www.apug.org/forums/forum40/1...film-labs.html

See post #22 there for my logic for doing so.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Walmart E6 Processing

Still going strong.
    They send the film to Fuji.
    My local Walmart has twice-a-week pickup and delivery.
    Medium format 120 E-6 processed, uncut, $4.88.
    Took 10 days to complete the porcess.
    Excellent results.
    Be sure to mark the bag, "E-6 Slides-Do Not Mount".

Shooter
    35mm
    Creative Photo in Fort Myers. Last place in Southwest Florida that develops film. They do a great job.

And they always have a smile, glad to see you walk in with rolls of 35mm. Unlike the old Ritz Camera in Naples, which always wanted to know what I was doing still using film and not buying one of their DSLRs. Good riddance to them!

http://creativephotofl.com/

Shooter
    35mm
    UPDATE: The last E6 processing line in Dallas is being shut down on 7 Mar. They will still offer C-41 and B&W services...

BWC Photo Imaging (fmr. The Black and White Lab)
    Dallas, TX
    Phone 528-4200.
    NO ONE in my immediate family knows how to use a d*****l camera. Imagine that.
    Even I use a Canon AE-1, which has no other automatic facility other than setting the aperture.
    I tried using a d*****l camera once, but the inherent properties disillusioned me from the start, not to mention the fact that most of my early d*****l images (~2006-07) are now lost forever. And the ones that survive are very blocky, with patches of colour all over the place.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin