Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,929   Posts: 1,585,311   Online: 1076

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Lab Services

Shooter
    Large Format
    i brought 30 or so files ( sorry modern day )to kerrys warwick 1 hour photo to be printed for a show
    this past january, she printed them masterfully, as good if not better than the pro labs i have used.
    i believe she will mail order as well.
    if you have b/w she also does that too...
    Last edited by jnanian; 02-25-2014 at 08:45 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    127 Format
    Images
    I recently had 20-25 rolls of E6 done at NCPS. Very happy with their service and attitude. They have a great loupe/light table you can borrow and they won't laugh at you when your jaw drops the floor.

Also had similar number of rolls of C41 done at Gaslamp Photo in San Diego, very "efficient" service and very nice looking prints, even on old expired crap from the 70s.

Shooter
    35mm
    Does anyone know of a lab in the Midwestern USA offering C-41 and black and white processing, optical prints up to 8x10, and good scans (such as Imacon, Noritsu, or a drum scanner)?

Shooter
    35mm RF
    For West GTA.

Halton Camera Exchange. They develop c-41 and b/w.
    http://www.haltoncamera.com/
    my Film Flickr. aslo, using enlarger, in the darkroom.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin