Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,989   Posts: 1,524,080   Online: 1102

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Lithable paper in Canada?

I used the last of my Maco Multibrom paper today. The dealer I bought it from a few years ago is no longer in business. I don't know if the same paper is still available, under this or another name.
    Any advice on what's available in Canada in the way of lithable papers, other than Foma 131 - which I've got in the freezer. I'm looking for something less peachy, more of a pewter tone. Thanks all.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Lillian:

Don't have an answer to your question, but congratulations on your 1,000th post.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

MDR
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello
    Maco Multibrom is good old Fotokemika/Efke Varycon, you might be able to get that paper in Canada I just don't know where. You should be able to order it from the US Freestyle photographic seems to be the Northamerican distributor
    http://www.freestylephoto.biz/c503-B...t?resultpage=6

Good Luck

Dominik

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin