Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,042   Posts: 1,560,735   Online: 1127

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I wish, I wish

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Contact Grant via the address or phone # on his new web site for information. He is currently on his way from Rochester to Okemos, as of this morning if things went as planned.

He did mention that if response was good for the 2 book set, he had an option to have more printed.

PE

Shooter
    35mm
    I've been interested in this book for a long time and didn't know there were new copies still available - I've only ever seen it in a library. I'm also aware of one sharp-shooter who split the two volumes and offered them for $200+ each on the net. As academic books go, the price on offer from the author is pretty reasonable and I think like most people here I'd rather my money go to him than some rentseeker on Amazon or eBay. OzJohn

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll suggest to Grant that he raise his prices.

PE

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Haist's "Modern Photographic Processing" is absolutely fascinating. I had the privilege of reading both volumes back-to-back some four or five times and have probably only touched the tip of the effort and knowledge it took to create the film and chemistry we all probably take for granted. Incredible.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin