Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,948   Posts: 1,557,864   Online: 831

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I am thinking of combining a shipment from Slavich if there is enough demand. I even have a base in Moscow (my sister's house), in case direct shipping is not economically feasible we could try send small batches with friends and family.

They would consider cutting it to our more familiar sizes (8x10 or 11x14) if the order is large enough, so the paper is easier to position in our easels. But for the beginning we would probably have to deal with their market's sizes.

The goods list: It seems Slavich (http://www.tdslavich.ru) has no English catalogue, but basically they have two types of paper: Unibrom and Bromportrait-80 (there is also one called Berezka, but I have no idea what its qualities are). Their many sizes are in cm (9x12,10x15,13x18,18x18,18x24,24x24,24x30,30x30,30 x40,...) Unibrom is a cold toned paper, Bromportrait is warmish.

The surfaces for Unibrom are glossy or matte; for Bromportrait we have matte, glossy, and glossy "silk embossed" (my portrait favourite, a very nice textured surface).

Contrast grades 2,3,4 (Russians call these semisoft, normal and contrasty, but they roughly correspond to the Ilford grades 2-4).

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Now you can see here www.newslavich.com.. site is filled

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by smaragd View Post
    Now you can see here www.newslavich.com.. site is filled
    thanks,
    I use this for bromoil.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I haven't dug too deep here... but if we can buy old Fed and Zorki cameras from "nobody people" successfully on e-bay from the old USSR. Has or why hasn't anyone bought directly from the factory?
    I run a shop, I'd be willing to do a $1000 order if some of you actually intend to buy some.
    Last edited by vpwphoto; 03-21-2013 at 10:12 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I asked the Slavich factory and they quoted the paper cost pretty cheap but shipping was through the roof high, they said $400-$500+.

With that said, I have begun to order Unibrom from Laser Refections, in WA. I hope to get my order in a few weeks.
    See below, Bernadette has a price list on their site too

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum172/...flections.html
    Andy

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin