Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,294   Posts: 1,535,512   Online: 1021

Shooter
    Multi Format

Photorama USA in Detroit

Any of you going to go to Photorama on Sunday Feb 19 in Detroit? I'm going to get their about 10 am to see what's for sale or trade. Its at the Met Hotel on Crooks Rd just west of I-75 in Troy.
    Kodachrome was invented in the early 1930s by two professional musicians, Leopold Godowsky, Jr. and Leopold Mannes; hence the comment that "Kodachrome was made by God and Man".

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've been to Photorama in Wasington DC a few times. Great place to pick up used stuff!

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Panoman617 View Post
    Any of you going to go to Photorama on Sunday Feb 19 in Detroit? I'm going to get their about 10 am to see what's for sale or trade. Its at the Met Hotel on Crooks Rd just west of I-75 in Troy.

What's all gonna be there?!
    - Derek
    [ Insert meaningless camera listing here ]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    One is coming up in DC in late February. I plan on dropping in, before the attendance gets so bad it gets discontinued.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin