Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,971   Posts: 1,523,568   Online: 868

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by daleeman View Post
    All this JLJLJ stuff has me confused, and that is a normal thing. So if JLJLJ sits at the same table we can put some burger grease on the bill and give it to one of the twin blonds. I'm certain they will take care of the bill, pronto.

Looking forward to the gathering. BTW, I'll be leaving after work on Friday to drive in, where will we meet up on Friday for breaking bread.

That other Lee
    Lee, more confusion, the twin blonds are now triplets.

Glad you are coming. Dinner Friday may be pizza at our house or go out somewhere close. Let us see how many people will be here Friday, who wants to eat with us, and who will be coming at what time?

John
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    Lee, more confusion, the twin blonds are now triplets.
    John
    Triplets. Every red blooded male’s fantasy, John your right up there with Hugh Hefner.

Shooter
    Large Format
    I hope I can but as of right now we're working 60+ hours till October. Have to make hay while the sun is shinning. Haven't been able to touch any of my cameras for the last 2 months

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It looks like Sandy and I won't be able to make it this time; just too much going on that week. Daughter B graduates from college on Tuesday May 8; we thought we could fit her party in the previous Sunday but that's not going to work. Son's birthday is on Mother's Day this year and I'll be busy the following weekend, so unfortunately, this weekend is just too over - booked. Have fun!

Mike
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dclow View Post
    I hope I can but as of right now we're working 60+ hours till October. Have to make hay while the sun is shinning. Haven't been able to touch any of my cameras for the last 2 months
    Doug and I exchanged phone messages earlier today. He has attended two earlier events. Sorry you won't be with us this event. I am happy to hear about a young family making money in this economy. We will see you again sometime. Catch us when you can.

John
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mjs View Post
    It looks like Sandy and I won't be able to make it this time; just too much going on that week. Daughter B graduates from college on Tuesday May 8; we thought we could fit her party in the previous Sunday but that's not going to work. Son's birthday is on Mother's Day this year and I'll be busy the following weekend, so unfortunately, this weekend is just too over - booked. Have fun!

Mike
    Mike,

Sorry you and Sandy won’t be here this event. You always add a lot of fun to the party. I will see you at Photostock. We expect to have another event here late in July or early August. No date set yet. Hope you can make that.

John

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I just received a PM introduction and request from “Mykola Shynkaryk from Columbus, OH. I would like to join NE OH Gathering on May 12. I am new to LF and to Ohio too.”

Mykola welcome to our party. Thank you for sending all the information requested. I returned directions on how to get here from Columbus. Please tell the group about yourself, what brought you to Ohio and your photographic interests. At our event you will meet film shooters from several states, shooting many formats from 16mm to 7x17 and many steps in between.

If anyone else is reading this, wondering if they will be welcome, please send me a PM and introduce yourself. You will be welcome.

John

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I will see you at Photostock.
    John, good to hear you're planning to come to Photostock. We're bringing Andrew Moore up to Photostock with us this year (he has a show in Grand Rapids around the same time).
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Hi Jeff and Eva if she follows this. I will be rooming with Dan Hendersen at the Birchwood. It will be fun to be up there again after missing a few years.

I had the pleasure of seeing "Detroit Disassembled" with you and later listening to Andrew Moore's lecture at the Akron Art Museum. It was a standing room only lecture and very good. Though he had a line 100 feet long at the book signing, he was kind enough to chat with each person. It will be a pleasure to meet him again in a less formal environment.

John

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hi Jeff and Eva if she follows this. I will be rooming with Dan Hendersen at the Birchwood. It will be fun to be up there again after missing a few years.

I had the pleasure of seeing "Detroit Disassembled" with you and later listening to Andrew Moore's lecture at the Akron Art Museum. It was a standing room only lecture and very good. Though he had a line 100 feet long at the book signing, he was kind enough to chat with each person. It will be a pleasure to meet him again in a less formal environment.

John
    Yeah, he's a nice guy and a lot of fun to hang out with. Should be a blast this year!
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin