Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,940   Posts: 1,557,427   Online: 906

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5910111213141516171819 LastLast
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ic-racer View Post
    I spend a few minutes looking for John's schedule in a prior post. Here it is Post #118 for those that may have missed it or need the information: http://www.apug.org/forums/viewpost.php?p=1339950
    We will have to make a table of contents next time with an index at the end.

John
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by daleeman View Post
    TODAY !!!

Excited, one more day at work and I'll roll up that way right afterwards. I actually have some prints to share from my large format portrait class.

Lee
    Hang in there Lee. Love the enthusiasm. Remember there are some that won't even get here until Saturday.

John
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Twenty two say they will be here. Have a safe drive all. I've got more work to do.

John

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    John,
    Thank you for the letter with map and instruction. I will come just for today to meet LF folks. Can't wait to see carbon demo and prints.
    Mykola

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    Hang in there Lee. Love the enthusiasm. Remember there are some that won't even get here until Saturday.

John
    I don't drive that slow you know.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi John, I made it into town safely. I am going to lay down for a little nap and see you soon! 4 1/2 hours of sleep and getting up at 0300 makes it a necessity.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    0300 Charlie your my hero. Where will you go shoot first thing Sat, tell me where and when, I,d like to join you.

John, made it to the hotel (marriott, Montrose) will see you in time to go to the farm stuff museum.

Lee

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Bad news - Eva & I won't make it after all. Really sorry everyone, but she's too sick and is being sent to bed. Thanks to John for holding the event, we feel bad for bailing at the last minute like this.

We made it as far as Toledo before I was able to talk some sense into her. She's got a bad head cold / sore throat and can barely talk or swallow. We will see you all at the next gathering though. Eat some ice cream for me everyone!
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bannow View Post
    Bad news - Eva & I won't make it after all. Really sorry everyone, but she's too sick and is being sent to bed. Thanks to John for holding the event, we feel bad for bailing at the last minute like this.

We made it as far as Toledo before I was able to talk some sense into her. She's got a bad head cold / sore throat and can barely talk or swallow. We will see you all at the next gathering though. Eat some ice cream for me everyone!
    Eva, take care of yourself and get well soon. We will miss you
    L.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bannow View Post
    We made it as far as Toledo before I was able to talk some sense into her.
    Now there is a twist. You talking sense to her???? So Sorry. Miss you both. All the more ice cream for us though.

John

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin