Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,745   Posts: 1,515,627   Online: 872

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Looks like it is going to be another good event. I'm finally in a position where I can request certain weekends off. I'll put the request in for those dates.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Spangenberg View Post
    I'll be there. Looking forward to it.
    I hope you will give us a full report on the MOMA/Atget exhibit.

We both have been working hard shooting 8x10 negatives at the Ohiofarmmuseum.com. Show and tell should be great this gathering.

Peter has been selenium toning his prints. I am looking forward to seeing the results.

Glad you are coming.

John
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ic-racer View Post
    Looks like it is going to be another good event. I'm finally in a position where I can request certain weekends off. I'll put the request in for those dates.
    Great Dale. hope you have interesting things to show and tell.

John
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks John and Dolly. Can't wait to share the news with Sue. She may be planning on being thick in the bird migration area by Toledo, but I certainly hope to be there.

Very interested in the farm museum barns, since giving birth to a new water heater kept us from seeing it last year. (Thank God science has created great spinal blocks, giving birth to a water heater is no easy task)

Lee

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Lee,

Glad one or both of you is/are coming. I hope we will see some of your frozen waterfall adventures. The farm museum awaits you. Either that or we can all sit around and try your meds.

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    Lee,

...we can all sit around and try your meds.

John
    Wow Dude

Probably just me. Sue will be staking birds that weekend for certain. Looking forward to seeing all you all.

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by daleeman View Post
    Very interested in the farm museum barns, since giving birth to a new water heater kept us from seeing it last year. (Thank God science has created great spinal blocks, giving birth to a water heater is no easy task)

Lee
    Let's hear it for our valiant wives! If men had to give birth to water heaters, all showers would be cold showers!

Mike
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mjs View Post
    Let's hear it for our valiant wives! If men had to give birth to water heaters, all showers would be cold showers!

Mike
    Yea, I screamed like a girl.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sounds great John! I have been looking forward to another gathering. I "should" be able to make it. I will let you know for sure as it approaches. Looking very forward to it.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Glad to hear you are coming Charlie. The whole farm museum awaits you.

John

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin