Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,957   Posts: 1,558,060   Online: 1092
      
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131418 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 187
  1. #71
    Jeff Bannow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Royal Oak, MI
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    1,755
    Images
    41
    BTW - If anyone here is looking for an enlarger, let me know. I have a few I could bring down to share.
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

  2. #72
    daleeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    1,005
    Images
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bannow View Post
    BTW - If anyone here is looking for an enlarger, let me know. I have a few I could bring down to share.
    When I was up at your house you had two. Is this the cool complete one? (my wife would kill me we are startig to downsize)

  3. #73
    Jeff Bannow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Royal Oak, MI
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    1,755
    Images
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by daleeman View Post
    When I was up at your house you had two. Is this the cool complete one? (my wife would kill me we are startig to downsize)
    Oh, I have quite a few. Complete, ready to run. 4x5, and I've got some medium format enlargers as well.
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

  4. #74
    daleeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    1,005
    Images
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bannow View Post
    Oh, I have quite a few. Complete, ready to run. 4x5, and I've got some medium format enlargers as well.
    I'll have to ask Sue if an enlarger can fit in our downsizing plan, but I did just give her a "new pair" of Leica Binoculars TODAY for birding.

    I'd have to set it up and take it down in the spare bathroom every use. I've been contact printing my 4x5 with a frame and a light bulb. But the levy passed last year and they opened up the community darkroom again. (Life in this condo is not photographer friendly)

    Lee

  5. #75
    Jeff Bannow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Royal Oak, MI
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    1,755
    Images
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by daleeman View Post
    I'll have to ask Sue if an enlarger can fit in our downsizing plan, but I did just give her a "new pair" of Leica Binoculars TODAY for birding.

    I'd have to set it up and take it down in the spare bathroom every use. I've been contact printing my 4x5 with a frame and a light bulb. But the levy passed last year and they opened up the community darkroom again. (Life in this condo is not photographer friendly)

    Lee
    No worries - if you want one, let me know and I can bring it along.

    Same for anyone else coming as well - I've got some spares looking for good homes.
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

  6. #76
    mjs
    mjs is offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Elkhart, Indiana (USA)
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    1,106
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    Mike,

    Sandy is very welcome. Having watched your behavior before, we most welcome a chaperone. However she was your emergency contact. Please email or PM a contact that will tell me what to do when you both misbehave.

    John
    "Chaparone!!!" *Giggity* I'll have to show this to Sandy. She'll get quite a kick out of that.

    Mike
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

    — Hunter S. Thompson

  7. #77
    Lee L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    3,244
    Quote Originally Posted by ic-racer View Post
    LEE L : I bought a Horseman 4x5 back to get the ground glass assembly. The rest of the contraption that I got does not fit on my camera. That would be the frame that the GG back assembly fits on. Perhaps the frame is from a 4x5 monorail Horseman. Perhaps you would want it in exchange for a drink or ice-cream sunday? I'll bring it along.
    Thanks. I'll take you up on the offer if it's LE parts. Did you just remove the frame and glass that leaves a Graflok back exposed, press two levers then slide sideways and lift off?

    Lee

  8. #78
    ic-racer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    6,293
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee L View Post
    Thanks. I'll take you up on the offer if it's LE parts. Did you just remove the frame and glass that leaves a Graflok back exposed, press two levers then slide sideways and lift off?

    Lee
    Yes that is it.

    Here is the item I bought. I took the ground glass portion off to put on a new Bellows Extension back for my FA that came without the ground glass. I was left with two other frame pieces that are not compatible with the FA and that I suspect are LE parts. I'm guessing from the L-series manual they are #23705 "4x5 Main Frame" and #23707 "4x5 Connecting Frame" I'll bring them for you.



    My new extension back...say "hello" to long lenses!
    Last edited by ic-racer; 04-26-2012 at 01:45 PM. Click to view previous post history.

  9. #79
    Shawn Dougherty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    4,134
    Images
    290
    That's awesome, Dale. What's your max bellows extension now?

  10. #80
    ic-racer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    6,293
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Dougherty View Post
    That's awesome, Dale. What's your max bellows extension now?
    It has extra rails so it can go even longer. Over 700mm.




 

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:



Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin