Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,197   Posts: 1,531,433   Online: 826

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Cool set up. Thanks for thinking of me.

Last part I bought was headed the other direction, a short rail for using the LE in the field. Don't need the 400mm unless I'm doing nearly 1:1 with the 210. Love the simple modularity of the Horseman stuff.

Lee
    Quote Originally Posted by ic-racer View Post
    Yes that is it.

Here is the item I bought. I took the ground glass portion off to put on a new Bellows Extension back for my FA that came without the ground glass. I was left with two other frame pieces that are not compatible with the FA and that I suspect are LE parts. I'm guessing from the L-series manual they are #23705 "4x5 Main Frame" and #23707 "4x5 Connecting Frame" I'll bring them for you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ic-racer View Post
    It has extra rails so it can go even longer. Over 700mm.

WOW! The Fujinon 600mm C would be a SWEET lens on a 4x5!

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Facebook sent an important notice, that our own Jeff Bannow will be having a birthday next Friday, May 4th. Strangely we found a birthday card covered with different favored ice cream cones. Don’t anybody tell Jeff. See you in two weeks.

John
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Jeff Scott will be joining us. He runs Labwork in Cleveland, a printer of B&W film images. http://labwork-bw.com/. Two of his customers Jeff Smith and Bill Mitchell speak very highly of him. Welcome Jeff.

John
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    Facebook sent an important notice, that our own Jeff Bannow will be having a birthday next Friday, May 4th. Strangely we found a birthday card covered with different favored ice cream cones. Don’t anybody tell Jeff. See you in two weeks.

John
    Did someone say birthday ice cream!?!?
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bannow View Post
    Did someone say birthday ice cream!?!?
    I'm not sure, but someone said Jeff about 8 times in reference to at least three people, maybe more.

Lee and I are confused. Will there be a meal where Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Lee, and Lee are eating at the same table? The good thing is that no one can tell if any of us are talking to ourselves.

Then there's the question of how many fake identities people have online... how accurate the personal info they post is... the percentage of fake profiles on facebook... etc. I'm thinking this Bannow person may really be an 8 year old Chinese girl who shoots only digital photos of her cat with her cell phone and then runs them through a Warhol app.

Lee
    Last edited by Lee L; 04-30-2012 at 02:57 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I would remind you that you objected to using last names at an earlier date. One of the Jeffs has not mentioned if he is a registered Apugger. There are at least three people who say they are coming, maybe four, who are not Apuggers. But yes, if all attend as planned, it is quite possible that Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Lee, and Lee will eat at the same table. Will they each select a different meal or will they order in a 3:2 ratio? Who will pay for whom?

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    There are at least three people who say they are coming, maybe four, who are not Apuggers.
    I also mentioned the meeting to a couple of friends who I think would be good folks to join in. One's putting together an analog darkroom and getting set for medium format (4x5 to jp80874) when he retires in a couple of years. Another is a radiology tech who has been an amateur photographer since at least the early 70's and perhaps a few years longer. Neither has specifics, but if they indicate interest in coming, I'll let you know in advance.

Neither is named Jeff or Lee.

Lee

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Lee,

Let them know they are welcome.

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    .... But yes, if all attend as planned, it is quite possible that Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Lee, and Lee will eat at the same table. Will they each select a different meal or will they order in a 3:2 ratio? Who will pay for whom?

John
    All this JLJLJ stuff has me confused, and that is a normal thing. So if JLJLJ sits at the same table we can put some burger grease on the bill and give it to one of the twin blonds. I'm certain they will take care of the bill, pronto.

Looking forward to the gathering. BTW, I'll be leaving after work on Friday to drive in, where will we meet up on Friday for breaking bread.

That other Lee

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin