Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,536,004   Online: 1029

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 26789101112131415 LastLast
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by eclarke View Post
    Mmmmmmm.pie...
    Shoulda been here. Pie was G R E A T!!!!
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    As of this minute, I'm planning on stopping over for a short visit. I'll have my Mordancage prints and a couple of lith ones. I'll only be staying a couple of hours because I don't want to foist my mutts on the neighbor since he'll be stuck with them next weekend and watched them last week. And I don't want to stick the rest of the cats with the active two-year-old for too long. He herds less well than the rest of us.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I kmow..But going to Mackinac and then into Canada next week..but Mmmmmmm..pie...

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by winger View Post
    As of this minute, I'm planning on stopping over for a short visit. I'll have my Mordancage prints and a couple of lith ones. I'll only be staying a couple of hours because I don't want to foist my mutts on the neighbor since he'll be stuck with them next weekend and watched them last week. And I don't want to stick the rest of the cats with the active two-year-old for too long. He herds less well than the rest of us.
    You come young lady.
    We seem to have a gang of us building.
    See above posts for where we will be and when.

It is 9:20 PM now, waiting for Jeff, Eva & Silke.
    Raining off and on.
    Charlie and Daniel got soaked shooting wet plate at the farm, really wet plate.
    They are here now dry and fed.

John
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Wish I wasn't five hours away!

I want to apologize for my last minute back out on the July NE OH gathering at John's. I planned on coming up this morning (Sat July 27th) for Dale's Lith Print class but ran into a bunch of problems getting out of town on time (no, I didn't oversleep). I have a box of medium and large format prints to bring for the next one. I'm also considering a job that will bring me a lot closer to John's place which will make this much easier for me in the future.

But, as consolation, I am still willing to chip in for that Porta-Potty...or double up my donation next time!

Bill Jones
    Portsmouth, Ohio

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Sorry to miss you Bill. Next time.

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    Charlie and Daniel got soaked shooting wet plate at the farm, really wet plate.
    I just spit up a little coffee reading that... Thanks, John. =) See you tomorrow.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Dougherty View Post
    I just spit up a little coffee reading that... Thanks, John. =) See you tomorrow.
    We will not allow you to have liquids at the breakfast table Sunday.

John

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Change of plan. 5:30 PM Saturday. Bright sun. No one wants to go to dinner at 5 PM.
    Meet back at house at 8 PM. We will try for dinner then.

John.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    We went to the Farm Museum and got the "you're not from these parts" look from the movie crew, so we thought it would be best to go back another day. We went to look for more photo opportunities, and then were so tired, we headed home.

I'll be there for breakfast in the morning, and will be looking for some photos before that.

John - I'll pick up my books tomorrow after breakfast, but I hope everyone can enjoy them in the meantime.

Jeff

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin