Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,959   Posts: 1,558,123   Online: 1171

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by htimsdj View Post
    Yes, we will both be there. And both looking forward to the ice cream!
    Great that she is coming with you. Great that the Country Maid will be open when we decide to go there.

John
    Last edited by jp80874; 06-06-2012 at 03:37 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    Does she know how small the closet rooms are at the Birchwood? My first wife, two black labs and I went skiing there and stayed in one of the Birchwood closet rooms. Both dogs are dead and the marriage also died, but it was a few years later in all three cases. I'm sort of sure the closet rooms had nothing to do with it. I was so glad her sister (first wife’s) made the reservations. At least that wasn’t my fault.

I had one of those rooms in 2007. The bathroom is so small that when I went to load film holders I had to sit on the toilet and run the dark slide into the shower stall to have enough room to slide in film.

The scenery is beautiful winter or summer. She will love it.

Looking forward to meeting her at last.

John
    We'll be sure to leave the dogs at home.

Mike
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It's starting to look hopeful for me: the infrastructure cutover was moved to the second weekend of August so I officially have nothing pressing this weekend. When I mentioned to the team that I might be in Bath, just south of the company headquarters in Cleveland, they invited me over for a tour on Friday afternoon. I can make the trip on Friday as company business and save a day of vacation! Now to see whether Sandy wants to go...

Mike
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hey all!

At some point during the last NE OH gathering, I briefly mentioned a meetup happening at the end of this month, pretty close to some of you, right in downtown Cleveland. Well, it's only two weeks away, and here's all the details for Analog's Pulse: A Weekend in Cleveland (check out the Facebook page as well!).

Hope to see some of you there! ^__^
    Co-Host of The Film Photography Podcast, the bi-monthly internet radio show all about film!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mat4226 View Post
    Hey all!

At some point during the last NE OH gathering, I briefly mentioned a meetup happening at the end of this month, pretty close to some of you, right in downtown Cleveland. Well, it's only two weeks away, and here's all the details for Analog's Pulse: A Weekend in Cleveland (check out the Facebook page as well!).

Hope to see some of you there! ^__^
    Matt,
    Hope to see if I can break away and join y'All. Contacting a friend in the area to see if I could crash on his couch. Quick trip up from Dayton, but sounsd like fun
    Lee

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mjs View Post
    It's starting to look hopeful for me: the infrastructure cutover was moved to the second weekend of August so I officially have nothing pressing this weekend. When I mentioned to the team that I might be in Bath, just south of the company headquarters in Cleveland, they invited me over for a tour on Friday afternoon. I can make the trip on Friday as company business and save a day of vacation! Now to see whether Sandy wants to go...

Mike
    Mike,

It always looks hopeful for you. The big grin helps immensely. Glad the new ownership will mean a day off and a visit to Cleveland. Always happy to have you here. Looking forward to seeing you in MI next week and meeting Sandy if she comes to that or when she comes here.

John
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, it "looks hopeful" for me this time, too. =) Can't wait to hear about the Photostock happenings and of course to see everyone and their new work.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Depending on how the stars align and whether the air force is on time and the Army does things at their usual speed, I might make this one, too. If only for Saturday. I will likely have Nate with me and we'll have to introduce him to the Country Maid. Hubby will be getting home in late July, but has a class to attend starting that weekend (if he's done with out-processing). So this is all tentative and subject to change. If I make it, I'll try to remember to take my Mordancage prints with me.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Come on over Shawn. We have missed you. Many of our regulars were at Photostock so we should be able to give you a full review. It was great fun and some what educational. Great weather and great shooting. Great prints to see. Many processes to see.

John

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Mordancage process: Also known as etch-bleach process, this rare and slightly esoteric process physically manipulates the silver gelatin print through acid bleaching, rubbing, and lifts. Images appear dreamlike, far removed from reality.

That sounds interesting. Tell us how or when you have gotten into this.

Hey Hubby was here more recently than you. Bring him and Nate. All are welcome.

We miss all of you.

John

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin