Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,561   Posts: 1,545,292   Online: 760

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by winger View Post
    No worries, I haven't upgraded to the latest one, yet. I like to let them work out the bugs first. And I can get lost no matter how good or bad the maps are.
    We will leave bread crumbs, all one.four miles.
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rbender View Post
    I also have waited to the last minute to post. A good friend is coming in town and I will have to miss this get together.
    Have fun. Wish I could join you.
    Robert
    Wish you could too. If your friend is into film photography he is most welcome.
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    More on plan B rain option.

There is a great photo exhibit at the Maltz Museum of Jewish Heritage, 2929 Richmond Rd. on the east side of Cleveland.

I’ll tell you about it when we get together. 16x20 color portraits of people and the objects they hold most precious. I think about 25 prints. Very emotionally packed.

It is a little expensive $10 senior or student. Not sure what you youngsters have to pay.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    It is less than a week before the event. The Porta Potty has been ordered.

As usual the host is wondering who will visit us? Thank you all who have posted. Who else is coming? Any film lurkers are welcome.

Thanks,

John & Dolly
    I will! I will! I am planning on camping Fri night & Sat night.

See you tomorrow.

Dorothy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    What we need to know, is who is coming?
    Who will be camping?
    Who will be here when?
    Of those coming, who would like to go to the Fry Farm Museum, who would like to go to the Flats, or is there a third as yet unspecified place you would like to photograph?

John
    I will be bringing my 4x5, 8x10, and other various assundries (sp?) so the Farm Museum is always good depending on tourist levels. Flats is always good too, I have a "street" camera for that. I really enjoyed the coast guard station a few years back. It was all white and very deserted. That was fun. I'm open. The book show at the CMA sounds good if it rains.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by daleeman View Post
    Hi John,

I don't eat Pizza, (milk-cheese thing) she loves it but is doing really well on her diet, so she many not. I'll chat with her tonight about that.

Lee
    Remember that coffee shop on the corner? they had really good Mediterranean food. It used to be called Aribica. I'd like to know their hours. I'm also on a health kick (doctor's orders) - vegetarian/vegan style so no pizza for me either. It's the cholesterol thing.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Dorothy,

What a burst of enthusiasm. Thank you.

As you may have read above, we canceled the Porta Potty because as of Wednesday we thought only two people were coming. I have been unable to mow the grass which is now quite high and wet. Why don’t you pitch your tent near the apple trees where the Porta Potty has been in past events. The tent should be drier there and you won’t have to drive on the grass.

“that coffee shop on the corner” is now called Richfield Gourmet Café 4174 Wheatley Rd. Richfield, OH 44286 330-659-2030 corner of Wheatley and Brecksville Rd. Hours weekdays 7-4, Sat 8-3

It is in the same shopping center with Teressa’s Pizza 4174 Wheatly Rd. Richfield, OH - 330-659-9555

As an alternative to the coffee shop Dolly thinks you could ask Teressa’s Pizza to leave off the cheese on their veggie pizza.

John

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Chris and Dorothy,

If you do come early on Friday, why don’t you go over to the farm and shoot until the light dims. Then pick up your suppers and come to the house. Dinner at 7 PM.

Directions to the farm again:

Continue west on Everett Rd. beyond our house.
    Turn right at the first road (Southern).
    Cross over Rt. I-271
    The Fry house and museum will be on the right at 2891 Southern Rd. Richfield, OH 44286 There are all sorts of signs out front about pumpkins, mums, museum.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    BTW - if any of you coming are Zone System fans, and wouldn't mind giving me a 10 minute overview, I'm interested. I'd like to understand the basics before I dive into reading all about the process.
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bannow View Post
    BTW - I'd like to understand the basics before I dive into reading all about the process.
    Do you have ten years?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin