Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,208   Posts: 1,531,911   Online: 1108

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee L View Post
    This one gets good reviews. Haven't tried it myself. Bellows factor is just one small part of it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ototools&hl=en

ad supported free version and $2 for the ad free version.

Will likely check it out myself.

There are a number of spreadsheets around, and LibreOffice is in the works.

Also check out The Photographers Ephemeris.

Lee
    thanks Lee, I'll have to check them out

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Looking forward to the upcoming gathering next week!

This is a long shot, but does anyone have a Mamiya RZ or RB bellows hood I could take a look at? I'm looking for something for my 4x5, and I've standardized on 77mm filters, so this might just work.
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am excited about the gathering too.

Have some items up for sale on APUG. Anyone interested?

Hasselblad ELM, 9 volt, with prism finder, meter eratic. No back. on sale for $ 200
    Hasselblad 150mm CF f4 lens with "Chicom" 3rd party hood. On sale for $425
    Hasselblad 40mm f4 T * with extras, shade, caps, case, custom lens cover. On sale for $ 600.
    All the above Hasselblad items for $ 950.00 cash, but you have to buy all 3.

I also have a Nikon N80 body, with AA battery pack and a 50mm f1.8 D lens, not listed yet. Great camera. Willing to trade this or anything above if it is cool and I would use it. (That is the hard part, if I would use it.)

Let me know if anyone is interested. You can see them under my profile here on APUG.

Dolly and John, forgive me for the sales plug, just trying to raise some $ for Sue's birthday and Christmas presents.
    I am real excited to get up to see you two and the others.

Lee

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bannow View Post
    Looking forward to the upcoming gathering next week!

This is a long shot, but does anyone have a Mamiya RZ or RB bellows hood I could take a look at? I'm looking for something for my 4x5, and I've standardized on 77mm filters, so this might just work.
    Jeff,

I have an RZ setup, but I am not sure what a bellows hood is. That probably means I don't have one, but I thought I would ask if it goes by a different name. What does it do?

Looking forward to visitors from north, south, west and maybe east. You all come.

John
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Lee,

I have encouraged people in the past to let us know what you have to sell, or as Jeff did, what you are seeking. We each help each other.

John
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

NE OH Gathering, September 28-29-30, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    Jeff,

I have an RZ setup, but I am not sure what a bellows hood is. That probably means I don't have one, but I thought I would ask if it goes by a different name. What does it do?

John
    Thanks John.

It's a lens shade, collapsible, looks like a set of bellows. It screws onto the end of the lens on the 77mm filter thread.
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bannow View Post
    Thanks John.

It's a lens shade, collapsible, looks like a set of bellows. It screws onto the end of the lens on the 77mm filter thread.

Sorry. As predicted, if I don't know what it is, I probably don't have it.

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm looking a nice 16x20 4 bladed easel I have a Saunders 11x14 I like. I'm not familar with any other brands but would like something of that caliber.

Chris

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Looking forward to seeing everybody! John and I have been hauling the "big guns" down (8x10 for me; 7x17 for John) to the Flats in Cleveland nearly every weekend. I will bring some prints to show anyone who is interested. Like the Fry Farm, the Flats has an enormous diversity of subject matter in a relatively small area, although I don't think I have taken a single picture that doesn't have some steel (in some form) in it. See everyone next weekend.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by AnselAdamsX View Post
    I'm looking a nice 16x20 4 bladed easel I have a Saunders 11x14 I like. I'm not familar with any other brands but would like something of that caliber.

Chris
    Hi Chris,

Looking forward to your visit. Just a personal preference, but I would encourage you to look for a 20x24 Saunders easel instead of a 16x20. I think you will find that size more available than the 16x20. The school where I am taking photo courses has both 11x14 and 20x24 Saunders. As soon as you think 16x20 is great and doable, you want to make the next size larger, 20x24. I often see 20x24 for sale, but rarely 16x20.

Look for one with the all yellow background. Mine is all black, a little ancient and a little loose. I have always heard that Saunders was the best.

John

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin