Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,765   Posts: 1,484,075   Online: 967

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sorry for the late response; I have been very busy. I will be there on Saturday.

I like the flats, so if anyone wants to go, I'm in for that.

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'd like to go to the flats. I've never been there. I want to go back to Fry's farm as well. I'll be there sat and sun. (arriving fri afternoon)

Chris
    Last edited by AnselAdamsX; 09-27-2012 at 09:05 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'll be there Friday night to Sunday morning, and will be camping. No Eva this time, so I'll be even more crude and unbearable than usual!

I'd like to shoot at the Ledges early Saturday, and then would like to shoot at the Farm Museum after that on Saturday.
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Looks like Sue and I will be there. So looking forward to it. Will not be camping, unless Jeff sells us his Little Guy.

Hope to bring some of the older family cameras I had CLA'ed. Simple TLR and a RF, back in the 1950s. I think Sue would find the farm museum interesting. I too would like to go back to the flats but figure one thing at a time.

Jeff (s), I may be up for an early morning shoot at the Ledges. Maybe we can coordinate at Friday dinner.

Any good weather reports John?

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Thank you. I was beginning to think we had lost the event. Because of the lack of response by Wednesday evening we canceled the $111 Porta Potty that was to be delivered Thursday AM. My social security budget didn’t want to get stuck. With this small volume of people you are welcome to use the house bathrooms until we go to bed. There is a small park about a half mile west of us on the north side of Everett Rd. that has Porta Potties for hours we aren’t awake.

It has been raining much of this week. More has fallen today and as of 11:00 AM more predicted for later today. That means I won’t be able to cut the grass in the camping area or around the house. Keep your boots on. Jeff B, bring a water proof drop cloth if you are not bringing the trailer. You are welcome to sleep with any of the girls to help keep warm. What happens in the woods stays in the woods.

Since everyone wants to go shoot in different directions we will have to sort that out when people arrive.

I can see Jeff B shooting at the Ledges in the AM, getting ice cream and then joining Bethe at the Farm.

Chris, I would suggest pairing up with Peter S and Jeff S Saturday. Both have knowledge of the Flats.

Nick, let us know which option appeals to you or offer yet another.

Will anyone be here Friday for supper? We were thinking Pizza again. If you are on the road you can call your order in and pick it up 20 minutes later. Teressa’s Pizza 4174 Wheatly Rd. Richfield, OH - 330-659-9555. That is the little shopping center on the corner of Wheatly and Brecksville Rd.

Thanks for coming. Anyone else planning to be here? When?

John
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'll be there around 7pm or so. No trailer, but I can handle the wet grass & no porta-potty no problem.

Are we meeting up on Saturday morning at all?

Thanks again for planning this event. Can't wait to see you all again tomorrow.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Lee G, we were writing at the same time.
    When do you think you will get here for dinner?

Weather for the three days:
    Friday: high 65, mostly sunny, low 46, 10% chance of rain
    Saturday: high 65, low 47, scattered showers and cloudy, 30% chance of rain
    Sunday: high 58, low 45, 50% chance of rain
    You can get updates at weather.com using zip 44286
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Jeff B, it might be easier and drier if you just parked in the driveway at the house and set up your tent by the apple trees where the Porta Potty usually is.

We will get our Pizza for a 7-7:30 PM dinner and hope you and the Gs can make it about then.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    Jeff B, it might be easier and drier if you just parked in the driveway at the house and set up your tent by the apple trees where the Porta Potty usually is.

We will get our Pizza for a 7-7:30 PM dinner and hope you and the Gs can make it about then.
    Sounds good! Thanks.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Plan B option to think about:

Considering the predicted weather, let me remind you that the Cleveland Museum of Art has a great exhibit about do it yourself photo book publishing with 136 DIY photography books for the touching and looking. http://www.clevelandart.org/visit/exhibitions.aspx

Here is a review of the exhibit.
    http://the330.com/featured/photo-boo...museum-of-art/

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin