Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,840   Posts: 1,582,484   Online: 886

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I'll be there Saturday. Happy to go where needed. I'll be there 8:30ish.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by daleeman View Post
    Sue loves chickens. She has many times talked about wanting to live someplace where we can have free range chickens.

Besides, they taste just like chicken!
    At some times during the day they run loose. Tell Sue to wear her biggest bulky coat and maybe she could take one or two back to Dayton.

Watch out for the 3 or 4 year old daughter. She is so cute. Mom tells me she has a long list of admirers and I am about 1000 on the list. Her job is to bring the eggs in every day in a little wicker basket. She might resent one of her brood disappearing.
    Last edited by jp80874; 09-27-2012 at 05:47 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichý

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    At some times during the day they run loose. Tell Sue to wear her biggest bulky coat and maybe she could take one or two back to Dayton.

Watch out for the 3 or 4 year old daughter. She is so cute. Mom tells me she has a long list of admirers and am about 1000 on the list. Her job is to bring the eggs in every day in a little wicker basket. She might resent one of her brood disappearing.
    A chance to photograph this gal gathering eggs would be a wonderful thing.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by daleeman View Post
    A chance to photograph this gal gathering eggs would be a wonderful thing.
    I would suggest asking Jim or Laura Fry. I know they like prints. I have given them 73 11x14s over two years. This has pretty much allowed us to do anything we have wanted.

Please be very very nice. This has been too good an opportunity to lose.
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichý

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    I don't understand why we have such different forecasts.
    I am using the NOAA forcast for "2mi SW of Richfield", which is how the weather service refers to your location.

But, really, would you rather trust a weather forecast from a source that merely 'forecasts' the weather or the government agency that actually 'Administers' the weather. [insert smiley as needed]
    DARKROOM AUTOMATION
    f-Stop Timers - Enlarging Meters
    http://www.darkroomautomation.com/da-main.htm

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I was hesitant to post on this thread until I was sure one way or the other if I could make it. Looks like I will be able to join up. Pizza Friday PM sounds like a good start!

I'd like to get together during the weekend and shoot in the flats with my 6x9cm view camera.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I can make it for Friday pizza. Hoping to check in to the hotel by 4-5pm. I have GPS so I can meet people wherever the flats is.

Chris

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bethe can join us when she gets here. She has directions and an I-Phone though I gather their new IOS 6 maps are not so hot.
    No worries, I haven't upgraded to the latest one, yet. I like to let them work out the bugs first. And I can get lost no matter how good or bad the maps are.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I also have waited to the last minute to post. A good friend is coming in town and I will have to miss this get together.
    Have fun. Wish I could join you.
    Robert

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ic-racer View Post
    I was hesitant to post on this thread until I was sure one way or the other if I could make it. Looks like I will be able to join up. Pizza Friday PM sounds like a good start!

I'd like to get together during the weekend and shoot in the flats with my 6x9cm view camera.
    Lets shoot for 7 PM dinner. Bring your favorite. Glad you are feeling good enough to do this.

Maybe you and Peter can help Chris find the way to meet up with Jeff S and Nick. Peter has done a lot of scouting down there. We have met at two places and then explored for shots.
    Last edited by jp80874; 09-27-2012 at 09:56 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin