Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,827   Posts: 1,582,084   Online: 918

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Blessings for the Holidays to Those in the Great Lakes Region

Over the last few years I have gotten to know a great number of photographers in and about the area, mostly from Dolly and John’s hospitality and hosting gatherings. I would like to wish them and every one of our new and future friends here on APUG in our Region a wonderful Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza and all other events.

Best in the new year in 2013, (hopefully the Mayan’s calendar thing is not for real) Hope your cameras never run out of film.

Sue & Lee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Merry Christmas to everyone as well! I hope you get lots of snow to get some wonderful winter photos. I'm looking forward to snow, but more importantly spending some quality time printing and building a portfolio for Photostock next year!
    Canadian Correspondent for the Film Photography Podcast
    A bi-monthly podcast for people who love to shoot film!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks, Lee. And the same to you and yours. Looking forward to seeing "everyone" again in 2013.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin