Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,935   Posts: 1,585,620   Online: 751

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 26789101112131415161718 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If anyone hasn't found accomodations, my folks have a last minute opening at one of their guest houses $65/night. Pm me for details. This is the same property in cross village where Jim, Daniel, and Cody have stayed for the last few years.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Anybody have a roll or two of iso400 B&W 120 film I could buy at PStock? I'm out and I have a camera I wanna bring that kinda needs it.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jmxphoto View Post
    Anybody have a roll or two of iso400 B&W 120 film I could buy at PStock? I'm out and I have a camera I wanna bring that kinda needs it.
    Sure do, I brought about 50 rolls of TMY and some HP5..

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by eclarke View Post
    Sure do, I brought about 50 rolls of TMY and some HP5..
    Whatcha want for 1-3 rolls of the TMY?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If you have the time for Grand Sable Dunes, it's pretty spectacular, but requires a day trip from Harbor Springs.
    Take 123 North, get on 28 West and 77 North until you get to Grand Marais. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21371695166.096826.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	70545
    Pardon the crappy iPhone snap.
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Shooter
    Multi Format

Registration for a maybe?

Bill,
    If the planets align and work and family permit it, I might come up for part of the day on Friday. I can't stay over but would like to meet some good people and do some shooting. Do you want me to register even if I'm a tentative attendee at this point?
    Also, if I arrived late in the morning on Friday would everyone be out scouring the beaches, white pine forests, and Seney wilderness for photon reflectors or is there usually someone around at the Photostock world headquarters?
    Cross Village is a solid 4 hour ride for me so I think realistically I'd be around from roughly 11 AM until 3 or 4 PM. There's no doubt that it would be worthwhile if there are people, but I'd hate to show up to find an empty camp.
    Opinion?
    TIA,
    Ken

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    i am soooooooooooo ready for this!!! can't wait to meet everyone! see you soon

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Kenny, judging by the response to this year's event, you are likely to find people swarming around like ants for pretty much the entire weekend. If you want to do some shooting, follow a jeep or just pick a side road.

Cheers,
    Tom
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Ugh, my lower back just got sooper cranky. I'm not backing out yet, still preparing in fact. But if it's worse tomorrow I might have to. Assuming I can make it up, I'll probably be in rough shape, but I've attended every PStock since 2007 so I'm determined!

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My son Joe and I got back from Photostock a few hours ago. We had a wonderful time and I have 20 new 4x5 negatives to develop. We met many old friends and many new ones and the cookout was a hoot! The new workshop facility is going to be a photographer's destination for the entire Midwest and eastern Canada. Many thanks to Bill for a ton of exhausting work, to Bill's family for putting up with a large group of rather focused people, and to everyone I met for being wonderful!

Mike
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin