Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,177   Online: 832

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3789101112131415161718 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow, What a great time! I will be attending from now on if possible. Thank you to all you veterans for making me feel at home. I really enjoyed the conversations and everyone's work really blew me away...Simply amazing. What a great trip!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Wow. What a weekend. Still decompressing and trying to absorb it all. It was so cool getting to meet so many folks I only knew of virtually before. I'd name names but I know I would leave out too many deserving folks, so I'll just say a giant thanks to everyone who came and helped make it an unforgettable weekend.

Pictures will be posted later of my post-Photostock solo adventure to Oneal Lake and the ensuing extraction by tow truck it required.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingCamera View Post
    Wow. What a weekend. Still decompressing and trying to absorb it all. It was so cool getting to meet so many folks I only knew of virtually before. I'd name names but I know I would leave out too many deserving folks, so I'll just say a giant thanks to everyone who came and helped make it an unforgettable weekend.

Pictures will be posted later of my post-Photostock solo adventure to Oneal Lake and the ensuing extraction by tow truck it required.

Oh no! That sucks! That sand hill leading down to the lake was unforgiving. I don't think you were the only one to get stuck, there was a jeep buried to the axle on Friday afternoon. It was good to meet you at any rate!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Great time at Photostock 2013! My first.
    i burned through a bunch of 4x5 but that was only second to the opportunity to see some incredible photo work. Every day I got to look at some of the best art this community has to offer. Saturday had to be the highlight of the trip during and after the print exchange. Many brought out their prints to show and discuss... inspiring...

I think there were around 50 prints exchanged on Saturday. That means 50 people brought a print to swap. What an experience!
    Bill Riley

PS: Thanks for the print Scott!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Best
    Photostock
    EVER

I had an amazing time with old and new friends, and have come away totally inspired by the amazing portfolios that were on display this weekend. I honestly feel that the prints lined up for the largest print exchange in Photostock history were worthy of a show in any photographic gallery in the country.

12 months to Photostock 2014.
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I only had the opportunity to stop by for a few hours on Friday and Saturday. The quality of some of the prints I looked at during the print exchange Saturday afternoon was excellent, even humbling. Some very talented photographers out there. Looking forward to Photostock 2014.

Jim B.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I have to agree with everyone here - the event was fantastic, the prints were amazing, but the company was the best part. Big, big thanks to Bill for arranging this event again this year. Photostock 2014 is already on my calendar!
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Fantastic Time, great to see old friends and make new ones. Again HUGE thanks to Bill, you throw one hell of a party.

Now to wash car, then process process process! Plus edit the video.
    Canadian Correspondent for the Film Photography Podcast
    A bi-monthly podcast for people who love to shoot film!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    What a great event! This was my first Photostock and I now hope to make it back each year. Thanks to Bill Schwab for putting it together. Thanks also to everybody in attendance for making a first time attendee feel at home. Truly an amazing bunch of people!!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    How many were there?
    David
    Taking pictures is easy. Making photographs is hard.

http://www.behance.net/silverdarkroom
    http://silverdarkroom.wordpress.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin