Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,903   Posts: 1,521,217   Online: 1105

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Oh I'm in again! yes yes yes, but won't be able to book my hotel until march when my vacation request is approved. Will be arriving on the 20th in the evening.

Looking forward to it!
    Canadian Correspondent for the Film Photography Podcast
    A bi-monthly podcast for people who love to shoot film!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm in.. Room reserved. I'll be getting into town on Tuesday this time. Looks like it could be another good'un!
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'll see if I can get the time off to come up. Had a great time last year.
    Kodachrome was invented in the early 1930s by two professional musicians, Leopold Godowsky, Jr. and Leopold Mannes; hence the comment that "Kodachrome was made by God and Man".

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Henderson View Post
    Dang. I was not sure that I wanted to travel up there this year. But a chance to get together with Bill, Clay, Ike(?)...half of the first Iceland gang....

Think Ike will be there? I haven't seen him for a while..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    On the calendar! Can't wait!
    Cody

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by eclarke View Post
    Think Ike will be there? I haven't seen him for a while..
    A little bird tells me all signs are good. I also hear from the Big Man out in California that it's a good bet as well.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Good to know Bill. will be good to meet Clay, and reconnect with Special K. I'll confirm with Ike, Thomas, and Steve if they are still going in a week or so as we are all going up to Northern MN for a shoot, and an overnight at Silver Bay. The ice stands a good chance of being good now that we are -5 today and onwards for a few days. As it stands i know Steve said he was coming this year.

Andy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Moxom View Post
    I'll confirm with Ike, Thomas, and Steve if they are still going in a week or so as we are all going up to Northern MN for a shoot, and an overnight at Silver Bay.
    Damn!! I wish I could make this!

I was up last week and the ice was starting to form pretty well on the shoreline of northern Lake Michigan. And as you said, with the cold, I'm guessing it is going to be spectacular up there. Have a great time and wear your spikes!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bill, we are leaving early on Friday Feb 1st, and staying at the Americinn at Silver Bay. I know its a long shot, but If you wanted to join us, you certainly could... If you could get to Duluth, we could meet you, and we have 3 x 2 queen rooms between 5 of us now, you could share one of them.
    Andy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    As first timers last year, we had a great time. Learned lots, made new friends and came home fired up to work. We will definitely be back for 2013! Bill, what do anticipate the cost for the workshop with Clay Harmon will be?

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin