Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,745   Posts: 1,515,611   Online: 933

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chippewa309 View Post
    Bill, what do anticipate the cost for the workshop with Clay Harmon will be?
    Great that you are coming back!

As for Clay's shop, we are still running numbers, but hope to keep it below $400 including materials for the 3 days. That will be based upon a 6-8 person limit. I'll have more details soon. Glad you are interested!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Moxom View Post
    Bill, we are leaving early on Friday Feb 1st,
    This is tempting... a longshot, but tempting. I'll be up at the property then, but not sure I have the time to go the rest of the way. Thanks for the invite!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bill, we are now staying an extra day, and leaving Sunday now...
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm booked in for the 20th with my brother in law again. We'll be looking to hitch-hike a ride to O'Neal, as neither of us has a car that can take those roads. Hopefully there will be a caravan of sorts heading out there this year. I can't wait to see everyone!
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Toffle View Post
    I'm booked in for the 20th with my brother in law again. We'll be looking to hitch-hike a ride to O'Neal, as neither of us has a car that can take those roads. Hopefully there will be a caravan of sorts heading out there this year. I can't wait to see everyone!
    Great! As soon as the snow melts I plan to get back into O'Neal to see how the road is. it got pretty bad going back in and some of the fisherman have been talking of trying to get the DNR back in there to smooth it a bit.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hi Bill. Got up that way in 2010 with a rushed work trip to the U.S. the year Photostock was not really on. Missed everyone at the Birchwood Inn, but loved the whole region. This year there is some more planning on my side and hope to make it if you'll tolerate an Aussie (pronounced Ozzie).

James (jmxphoto) gave me the run down via phone and PM. Shame we never met.
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bill,
    Will have to withdraw, bumer, really wanted to go. 4 legs of the extended family planned a family reunion for the same weekend. But it is in Hocking Hills, one of my favorite areas. So I will be shooting, just in a different area.

Called the Birchwood Inn and canceled my reservation for the room. so if someone needs one my old one is available as of NOW.

Lee Gephart

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Very sorry to here that, Lee! Sounds like you have a great back-up plan though. Have a great time and keep us in mind. Same time next year.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Lee, we'll miss you. Do me a favour... Leave a couple of well-marked tripod holes for me in Hocking Hills. I'll be taking a little vacation there in July.
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I start a new job on Tuesday. I've been wanting to come to this for several years but the job always gets in the way. It's on my to-do list but I don't know how to make it happen with a new job and all. We'll see...

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin