Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,764   Posts: 1,516,309   Online: 1083

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101115 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    this couldn't come at the worst time, this is the slow season for me... I have no money to buy hotel or anything right now it's like this every year unfortunately this isn't a new thing... ahh well... such is life...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Looking forward to it again. Should be up a day or two early.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I'm looking forward to another great Photostock. I'll arrive on Tuesday.

Mark Severson

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll be there Tuesday also... :-) i am actually taking the entire week off and driving up through the UP on Saturday before, and likely stopping off to camp and shoot on the way over for a few days.
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Photostock 2013 - Here We Go Again

So jealous.....hoping to come '14.
    -----------------------

"Well, my photos are actually much better than they look..."

Richard S.
    Albany, CA (San Francisco bay area)

My Flickr River of photographs
    http://flickriver.com/photos/rich815...r-interesting/

My Photography Website
    http://www.lightshadowandtone.com

I'm coming out of hiding for this, and taking Clay's workshop as well. I know it will be a great time and I'm looking forward to meeting folks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll be up with my brother in law from Thursday to Sunday. (Shhh... I'm going to try to sneak a film camera into his kit. )

One of these years, I want to get up in time for the workshops, but that may have to wait for other things to fall into place here.

Heads up, we're looking for someone to give us a lift into O'Neal lake, as his little Mini won't handle that road. If anyone is kind enough to help out, it would be very much appreciated.

Cheers,
    Tom
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Toffle View Post
    I'll be up with my brother in law from Thursday to Sunday. (Shhh... I'm going to try to sneak a film camera into his kit. )

One of these years, I want to get up in time for the workshops, but that may have to wait for other things to fall into place here.

Heads up, we're looking for someone to give us a lift into O'Neal lake, as his little Mini won't handle that road. If anyone is kind enough to help out, it would be very much appreciated.

Cheers,
    Tom

Just made my reservation for 20, 21 and 22nd. Very much looking forward to this! Tom, I have a Honda CR-V which has 4 wheel drive so as long as the road is not too bad we should be able to make it up to lake O'Neal. I have a holga for Mike, LOL! I am sure he would be just fine using it on bulb with a piece of welding glass for an ND.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    OK! Here we go!

Registrations are now open and being accepted at the www.photostock2013.com website. This year it is a free event, but as in years past, I am offering an optional, paid registration that comes with an original silver gelatin print of mine. It's a great way to get a print at a reduced rate while helping facilitate the event with your payment.

We also be dedicating the new workshop building that is currently under construction with funds raised from many people like you though Kickstarter earlier this year! Come celebrate with us!

http://www.photostock2013.com

Hope to see you there!

Bill

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Done!
    I can't wait for this year's event.

Cheers,
    Tom
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin