Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,218   Posts: 1,532,219   Online: 863

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121317 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Booked a flight, so I'll be there!
    Kerik Kouklis
    Platinum/Gum/Collodion
    www.kerik.com
    2014 Workshop Schedule Online

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Registered, can't wait to attend my first Photostock. Hope you like Aberlour, Bill.
    "Never criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, you're a mile away and you've got their shoes."

MY BLOG - www.reservedatalltimes.com
    YOU SHOULD LOOK AT THIS SITE - www.colincorneau.com
    INSTAGRAM: colincorneau

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am planning on starting my slow drive over on Saturday June 15th? I will likely stop at Escanaba, and likely stay at a campground in Christmas near Munising to see Pictured Rocks for a day or so. If anyone is interested, we can connect, and may be go do some shooting? I plan on making my way over to the Birchwood Inn for Tuesday. I want to take it a little easier going over this time. Fingers crossed I will have the wet plate trailer and any bugs worked out. I am looking forward to making some plates on the road with a reliable water source on board, more space, and not having to reconfigure my vehicle every time I want to make a plate! I am very much looking forward to the event again this year. Should be a fun time. So anyone interested in taking a wander prior to the main event let me know.... A
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Moxom View Post
    I am planning on starting my slow drive over on Saturday June 15th? I will likely stop at Escanaba, and likely stay at a campground in Christmas near Munising to see Pictured Rocks for a day or so. If anyone is interested, we can connect, and may be go do some shooting? I plan on making my way over to the Birchwood Inn for Tuesday. I want to take it a little easier going over this time. Fingers crossed I will have the wet plate trailer and any bugs worked out. I am looking forward to making some plates on the road with a reliable water source on board, more space, and not having to reconfigure my vehicle every time I want to make a plate! I am very much looking forward to the event again this year. Should be a fun time. So anyone interested in taking a wander prior to the main event let me know.... A
    Andy, Heidi and I are heading out Sunday. Swinging by her parents' house for Father's Day, and then likely spending the first day at JW Wells SP, tenting it. We will then drive around the UP until we head South to Emmet County.
    Perhaps we can meet up somewhere one of those in between days.

- T
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerik View Post
    Booked a flight, so I'll be there!

Cool, I've been hoping to meet you.. Evan Clarke

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Don't forget to bring a print with you for the annual print exchange. I'll be running the print exchange again this year, and it will be happening on Saturday.
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thomas. I will likely be meeting Sean Depuyt and Gim said he would drive up there. So will be stopping on Escanaba to meet Sean, then driving to Munising to meet Gim at Pictured Rocks.. There are some great places to shoot and hike around there. There is a little own called Christmas that is very cool with great geology on the Eastern part of Superior. A
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bannow View Post
    Don't forget to bring a print with you for the annual print exchange. I'll be running the print exchange again this year, and it will be happening on Saturday.
    I promise to bring a print this year. (No, really... I will)
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This is great! Happy to hear of all who are coming!

We're coming down the home stretch now and I've just sent out a newsletter to all who have registered. If you didn't get it, you must not be on the list yet. If you haven't registered, get in there!

http://mad.ly/b4a9c3

Check it out as there are a lot of photos of the building progress. I am home on a very short, weekend break and then back up again in the morning to hopefully oversee the building's exterior finish. We're a little later than I had hoped, but all is still going well and we should be just about done this week.

PS... Please look at the volunteer request in the letter, particularly if you're good on the barbecue!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    As I will have retired three weeks from now, I've resolved to get to Photostock next year or have one helluva good excuse not to..., and I don't foresee any helluva good excuse I would put up with!!
    John Voss

My Blog

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin