Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,868   Posts: 1,583,288   Online: 1115

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks, John! For now I'm going to grab testimonials from previous Photostock threads. People have been really nice and there is some good stuff there. I'll keep you posted on print stuff. I want to see if there is a limit to perks that drive pledges.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Bill, here is a flickr set of some stuff shot at Photostock.....feel free to use anything you wish or anything I may or may not have said in any threads.....
    Your first 10,000 pictures are the worst - HCB

www.markjamesfisher.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I filtered down, re-arranged, and exported the raw super8 footage, no titles or music.

Feel free to download and use!

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/80727068/photostock-raw.mpg
    Canadian Correspondent for the Film Photography Podcast
    A bi-monthly podcast for people who love to shoot film!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thank you Mark! Excellent.

And thank you very much, Andy! The film is great! Like looking at old, home movies. I can definitely use some of this.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow, Bill, that sounds amazing. What a wonderful idea! I'm happy to help out in any way as well. If I may, as you say, a print auction would likely be too labor intensive as a fundraiser, but if you go the Kickstarter route, and are looking for incentives, I'm happy to donate a print or two toward that. I'm sure part of the difficulty with crowdfunding would be sending out all those enticements that are offered if you reach the funding goal, and that might be a place where people can really give you a hand in terms of donations and shipping. Anyway, I'm excited at the prospect of a year round facility for photography in such a gorgeous part of the country. Good luck!

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Looks like a lot of fun, Bill. I'm happy to help any way I can.

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thank you, Mike! As one of the first, you are going to be immortalized. At least your name. It will be on the bronze dedication plaque I am planning.

And thank you, Suzanne!!!! You will be on my list of people to come and lead a shop as well!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ishutteratthethought View Post
    I have recording capabilities which result in pretty high quality recordings if you need some original music for any video’s you may have planned. Music copy write issues would be one less thing to worry about down the road.
    Steve!!!

Sorry not to respond to this sooner. I would love something of yours as the backing track. I'm writing you an email right now.

Too bad I can't use the recording I have of "APUGGERS!" done to the tune of "Sweet Melissa" that you did a few years back.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm also working on a small book that will be the base incentive for donations on whatever fundraising method I go with. It will feature my Sturgeon Bay work and only be available with a donation to the project.

I'm also considering the logistics of doing a book with the work of people that have been. This too might be very labor intensive, but I think the final outcome will be worth whatever effort it takes.

As with everything, I'll keep you posted.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm soon going to be submitting my workshop project to Kickstarter and thought I'd share the video I've produced to help promote it. A lot of you Photostock veterans are in it, so have a look and hopefully enjoy. Don't link to it yet as I'm hoping you'll save that for when the campaign goes live. I'm going to need all the help I can get.

http://youtu.be/Phy_wpfhuFI

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin