Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,515   Posts: 1,543,731   Online: 876

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1216171819202122232425262728 LastLast
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee L View Post
    This weekend is entirely up in the air. It will in part be determined by the choices of others, which they haven't communicated to me. As of now, it looks unlikely.

Sorry for the non-responsive nature of this reply, but that's what I'm dealing with here.

I'd like to see everyone, and will try to make the next one. Hope you and everyone else has a great time and good weather.

Lee
    Sorry Lee. Some times it goes that way. Hopefully things will improve.

John
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by silke s View Post
    We will be heading to Ohio with Eva and Jeff early morning on Saturday and planning to arrive around 9 am.
    I am exited to see everybody again.

Silke
    Silke,

Glad you are coming. What do you and your crew want to do? I understand you have Charlie's wetplate gear.
    Will you want to go to the OH Farm Museum, the Flats, the park or shoot around our house?
    I will be leading a group to the Flats about 9. Should we wait for you or do you have other plans?

John
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee L View Post
    This weekend is entirely up in the air. It will in part be determined by the choices of others, which they haven't communicated to me. As of now, it looks unlikely.

Sorry for the non-responsive nature of this reply, but that's what I'm dealing with here.

I'd like to see everyone, and will try to make the next one. Hope you and everyone else has a great time and good weather.

Lee
    I understand "entirely up in the air" all too well... Hope you end up having a nice weekend wherever you are and I'm looking forward to seeing you sometime, Lee!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    We will be heading to Ohio with Eva and Jeff early morning on Saturday and planning to arrive around 9 am.
    I am exited to see everybody again.

Silke
    Yup - can't wait to see you all!
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Camping Gear packed into the car, camera gear packed, film holders loaded, film packed, clothes packed. Now...how well will I sleep tonight. Looking forward to this.
    Canadian Correspondent for the Film Photography Podcast
    A bi-monthly podcast for people who love to shoot film!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    John

we will be arriving with Eva and Jeff around 11 am Saturday, so don't wait up. We will be heading to the Farm museum.

Silke

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Axle View Post
    Camping Gear packed into the car, camera gear packed, film holders loaded, film packed, clothes packed. Now...how well will I sleep tonight. Looking forward to this.
    Be patient grasshopper. The world will be there for you.

Love the enthusiasm. Have a great safe drive.

John

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    John

we will be arriving with Eva and Jeff around 11 am Saturday, so don't wait up. We will be heading to the Farm museum.

Silke
    Jeff wrote saying you would be there at 9:00, but that is Jeff.

If you need directions,
    Turn left (west) out of our driveway onto Everett Rd.
    Go right at the first turn, Southern Rd.
    Jim Fry, 2891 Southern Rd. Richfield, OH 44286 330-659-3507 http://www.ohiofarmmuseum.com/
    The whole trip is 1.4 miles

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Just a quick count looks like 24 are coming for sure and several maybes.
    I am so glad you are all coming, but a little overwhelmed. Remember the host is 73 years old and may just disappear for a nap. I will be grateful for any help, especially from those who have been here many times. Thanks for coming.

He who thinks he might herd cats.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I just finished flattening a bunch of prints prints to show... hmm...now where is my box? I wonder if I left it last meeting. 16x20" heavy cardboard Ilford Paper box. Not something one wants to leave at a film photographer's house. That will blend right in, perhaps never to be seen again...

I have another commitment Saturday, so I hope people will bring prints to show Friday. See you all tomorrow.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin