Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,908   Posts: 1,556,112   Online: 1213

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm

Hi all...

I just thought I'd drop a quick note and say Hi. I am new to APUG, but old to film. My first camera was a 110 back in the late 70's and my 1st serious camera was a Ricoh XR-7 35mm SLR in 1981. Although I do have a DSLR, I find myself wanting to shoot with film more than the instant gratification of digital. Anyway, I am bringing my friend Jeri, who is relatively new to photography and very new to film. We both will be shooting 35mm, although I may throw in an old Kodak folder or two or maybe even my Eastar 120 TLR... We shall see you all Saturday morning and then again Sunday. Hoping to see Mat & Alex again, (and anyone else who attended!) who I recently met @ the FPP Walking Workshop in Findlay.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    Sorry Lee. Some times it goes that way. Hopefully things will improve.

John
    Thanks John,

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose, but everyone is relatively well here, just extremely busy.

Lee

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Dale - ic-racer

All my 16x20 paper boxes are Kentmere. Not guilty.
    Last edited by jp80874; 05-17-2013 at 07:37 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    With 24-30 people coming we are very short on chairs. If you have an extra or two and still some room in the car, that would help.

Thanks,

John
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by xwxobs View Post
    I just thought I'd drop a quick note and say Hi. I am new to APUG, but old to film. My first camera was a 110 back in the late 70's and my 1st serious camera was a Ricoh XR-7 35mm SLR in 1981. Although I do have a DSLR, I find myself wanting to shoot with film more than the instant gratification of digital. Anyway, I am bringing my friend Jeri, who is relatively new to photography and very new to film. We both will be shooting 35mm, although I may throw in an old Kodak folder or two or maybe even my Eastar 120 TLR... We shall see you all Saturday morning and then again Sunday. Hoping to see Mat & Alex again, (and anyone else who attended!) who I recently met @ the FPP Walking Workshop in Findlay.
    Welcome Kevin. Jeri is welcome, but I would be grateful if you would pm his whole name, address, email, phone# and an emergency contact. We just like to know who is here, has access to our home, etc.

Thanks,

John

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Today - Friday May 17
    75°F
    57°F
    Partly Cloudy
    CHANCE OF RAIN:
    0%

WIND:
    ENE at 10 mph

Sat May 18
    79°
    62°
    Partly Cloudy
    CHANCE OF RAIN:
    20%

WIND:
    E at 9 mph

Sun May 19
    76°
    65°
    Partly Cloudy
    CHANCE OF RAIN:
    20%

WIND:
    SE at 12 mph

Shooter
    Multi Format
    For everybody that's heading out to the Flats on Saturday, my buddies over at Aperture: A Photography and Variety Store in Tremont will be opening up shop at 10:30 for anyone looking to load up on film!
    Co-Host of The Film Photography Podcast, the bi-monthly internet radio show all about film!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bannow View Post
    Yup - can't wait to see you all!
    Just PM'd you about Saturday Jeff.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    John:

I thought I might be there this evening - but work is (still) running late...

I would like to meet up with the group in the flats. I'm probably not the only one in this position - getting to the flats from So. Euclid via Akron isn't optimal...

Where/when does the group plan (plan, Ha!) on getting down there?

All the best for a great evening at your end,

Nick
    DARKROOM AUTOMATION
    f-Stop Timers - Enlarging Meters
    http://www.darkroomautomation.com/da-main.htm

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Lindan View Post
    John:

I thought I might be there this evening - but work is (still) running late...

I would like to meet up with the group in the flats. I'm probably not the only one in this position - getting to the flats from So. Euclid via Akron isn't optimal...

Where/when does the group plan (plan, Ha!) on getting down there?

All the best for a great evening at your end,

Nick
    Herding cats

10 maybe

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin