Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,894   Posts: 1,520,902   Online: 979

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1519202122232425262728 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thank you John and Dolly for your wonderful hospitality. You are always the best!

Dorothy

Shooter
    Multi Format

Thanks, thanks, thanks! ^__^

Thanks John & Dolly for hosting yet another successful NE OH Meetup!

Had an blast wandering around the Flats Sat. & Sun. mornings and getting lost in the Lakeview Cemetery with the Michigan crew Sun. afternoon.

Hoping to see many of you next month at Photostock, and later on this year for more meetups at John's.
    Co-Host of The Film Photography Podcast, the bi-monthly internet radio show all about film!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    A big thanks from me also! Enjoyed exploring the Flats and look forward to the next get together.

Robert

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I made it home! Yes thank you John and Dolly again for the wonderful hospitality! I had a blast and will be back again for more when I can!
    Canadian Correspondent for the Film Photography Podcast
    A bi-monthly podcast for people who love to shoot film!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thank you John and Dolly! Lynn and I had a great time. It was great seeing some old friends and meeting a few new onew. I wish we could have made it for Friday Night as well. It sounds like we missed a couple of you, hope to see you next time.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I wish I could have stayed longer, done more shooting, and not had Nate with me, but it was great to see people I hadn't seen in a long time! When you all went off to dinner, I did take Nate for a short hike at Oak Hill - gotta get him used to it.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I too enjoyed my weekend in Cleveland reconnecting with old friends. Thanks to John and Dolly for putting up with us all, and to all of you for your feedback on my pictures. I'm gonna miss you all at Photostock!
    Dan

web site: Dan Henderson, Photographer.com

blog: https://danhendersonphotographer.wordpress.com/

I am not anti-digital. I am pro-film.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks to John & Dolly for hosting a great weekend! I had a great time catching up with the FPP'ers and meeting all of the other APUG members. Jeri had a great time as well. Now to get that film developed!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks for hosting another great event. Good to see everyone again!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Certainly missed you all. Got back from Florida, mom and dad are hanging in there and the people at the facilities are doing all they can to keep them comfortable.

Sounds like you all had a great time. Hats off to Dolly and John for hosting. Hope to see you all next time.

Lee

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin