Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,557   Posts: 1,573,227   Online: 983

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Dolly and John, you have brightened my day. I just put you on my schedule.

I had hoped my grandaughter would have been born while the Superbowl was on. My daughter Kristina is going to have a girl and she already has a boy named Ravyn. So my prediction was on the first TD by the Ravins she would pop. I called as the Ravyns scored the first TD of the gam and my daughter was just laughing her head off.... no baby yet. (dang so much for my future visions)

Looking forward to being there.

Lee

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Lee,

Too much excitement in the game. Too much drama to share. I am sure she will arrive safely to the happy applause of the whole family. A safe journey for Mom and baby.

See you in May.

John
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Peter Spangenberg sent me an email saying he would be coming to the event. He has added another Atget to his collection. I hope that will be shown. He and I have been shooting in the Flats every sunny Sunday and some that weren't so sunny. We make it a practice not to both be under dark cloths at the same time. It is a good place to have another set of eyes looking. He says he is printing for two shows. Hopefully we will get to see the images after the shows.

John
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    This trip might actually be doable. Not a holiday weekend, doesn't conflict with a planned trip. I would like to see some of my yankee friends again.

web site: Dan Henderson, Photographer.com

blog: https://danhendersonphotographer.wordpress.com/

I am not anti-digital. I am pro-film.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    Peter Spangenberg sent me an email saying he would be coming to the event. He has added another Atget to his collection. I hope that will be shown. He and I have been shooting in the Flats every sunny Sunday and some that weren't so sunny. We make it a practice not to both be under dark cloths at the same time. It is a good place to have another set of eyes looking. He says he is printing for two shows. Hopefully we will get to see the images after the shows.

John
    I would love to see the shows! hopefully the images will sell so all the more incentive to see the shows, right?

can't hardly wait!

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Henderson View Post
    This trip might actually be doable. Not a holiday weekend, doesn't conflict with a planned trip. I would like to see some of my yankee friends again.
    Dan,

Your Yankee friends await you with open hospitality. If there is enough time after your trip, I would love to see your first Cuban street photography. Walker Evans you may be. Hope it all goes well.

John

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by djkloss View Post
    I would love to see the shows! hopefully the images will sell so all the more incentive to see the shows, right?

can't hardly wait!
    Dorothy,

Here is a link to the Fava show. It is a six state regional show. Anyone in the five states touching OH and Ohio itself can enter. Deadline is Feb 17. See http://www.favagallery.org/Fava%20gallery.html and click on the entry form for details. You should enter some of your work. I think it is great.

For that matter many of the people who will be attending qualify geographically and all in terms of the quality of their work.

The other show Peter is entering is the Tillman Crane workshop in NJ. I think in April. That may be just platinum prints, not sure.

John
    Last edited by jp80874; 02-05-2013 at 01:14 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    WOW!! What a lot of enthusiasm this early in the thread. Thank you all for such interest. It is great to see old friends coming back to these events time and again. If you are thinking about coming for the first time, please do it. The only way a group like this builds is if new people come, contribute their thoughts and take away ideas from others. You will see all levels of photography. All work produced from film is welcome. There will be many interesting committed photographers to enjoy. See their work, pick their brains, tell them they are wrong and enjoy the banter. We have discovered some really interesting and diverse places to shoot. It is only fun if we have good people to do it.

You all come, even the lurkers. Introduce yourself and become part of the party.

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I used to stalk, now I'm legal because I lurk? Other lurkers welcome.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by daleeman View Post
    I used to stalk, now I'm legal because I lurk? Other lurkers welcome.
    Naw, you been OUT THERE for a long time.

JP

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin