Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,853   Online: 949

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I expect to be there all three days. Still deciding what cameras to bring.
    Charles Hohenstein

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Camera Kit: Crown Graphic, Bronica SQ-Ai, Nikon FM2, Contax G2, Auto 250, Debonair, SX-70
    Canadian Correspondent for the Film Photography Podcast
    A bi-monthly podcast for people who love to shoot film!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Cameras...no problem, the question is, will I take any pictures or just hang out and talk with people??

It's my home town, I've kinda seen it.

I do have my pair of K1000's a Spotmatic, two Zenit EM's a brace or Argus C3's, the Debonair, the Baby Speed Graphic (if I can get some film) an Argus 75, and the Omega 45E.......
    Tri-X in HC-110 forever.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Packtastic!

We had 50 people show up for the Walking Workshop (that's most out to any US based FPP event!) Even though the weather sucked on Saturday we still braved the wind and cold (and a bit of rain). Good times were had by all.

Thank you all who came out.

And BIG thanks to: Mat Marrash, Professor Jeff, Michael Raso, Leslie from Imagine That! and The Mecca, The Jones Mansion, The Findlay Inn & Conference Center, Baker Cafe, and the University of Findlay.

You can view all the photos that get posted (and tagged properly) here: http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=FPP+Findlay+2013&s=rec
    Canadian Correspondent for the Film Photography Podcast
    A bi-monthly podcast for people who love to shoot film!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin