Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,553   Posts: 1,545,004   Online: 775

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Photo stores in Findlay, OH area

I'm going to be in the Tiffin/Findlay/Upper Sandusky area in August for a major family reunion. I'm starting to scout to see if there are places in the area where I can rent photo equipment (flashes and stands mostly) so I can make some portraits of the older generation. I'll be traveling from Virginia, so I'd like to minimize the kit I bring.

Oh, while I'm at it, I'll likely want to put my hands on some 120 film while I'm in the area.

Any recommendations or suggestions? Thanks!

-Chris

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I think you found the place to ask.

"Imagine that" in downtown Findlay can handle your film needs.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If you're looking to rent some newer photo equipment, one of the best places in Ohio is Midwest Photo Exchange in Columbus, OH.

www.mpex.com

You can make it there on your way to/from the Findlay area. Otherwise, Leslie over at Imagine That! can handle all of your analog needs.
    Co-Host of The Film Photography Podcast, the bi-monthly internet radio show all about film!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin