Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,536   Posts: 1,572,737   Online: 758

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 26789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Dolly & John,
    All well? Just heard there was some ruff weather up your way, Akron to Massilon area???

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by daleeman View Post
    Dolly & John,
    All well? Just heard there was some ruff weather up your way, Akron to Massilon area???
    Thanks for your concern. We had some hard rain up until 2 PM. Dolly and I went to Cleveland for an eye appointment and early dinner while the drops wore off. We got back at 7PM. The power is on, dogs seem fine, too wet to walk and check for downed trees.

Thanks again for your concern.

John
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Tentative Schedule:

Friday 5 PM: Welcome. Anyone camping please continue on down the driveway past the first house (ours). Just before the second small house there is a car wide path off to the right in the grass. Please drive up that to where it opens into a mowed field. Set up your gear any place you like. Remember there is lots of poison ivy in the woods. In the NE corner of that open field there is a path up to our house. Come on up anytime after 5 PM.

Friday since people will arrive at different times please order what ever drink, pizza or sandwich you would like from: Teressa’s Pizza, 4174 Wheatly Rd. Richfield, OH - 330-659-9555. To find them from our house, go east on Everett to the light. Go north on Brecksville Rd. to the second light at Wheatly Rd. Terresa’s is in the little shopping center on the right. There is a Subway next door if they have something more to your preference.

For those on the turnpike Terresa’s takes about 20-30 minutes on Fridays. Call ahead. Your exit is 173.

Friday night we will talk, show prints and eat, some of my favorite things.

Saturday 9 AM: Gather by the pond door of the house. If there is some place you want to go to shoot. Please post, maybe others want to go there and will join you. Lee G has mentioned the Civil War reenactment at Hale Farm. The OH Farm Museum is 1.4 mies from our house. The Flats are 30 minutes north of here. I have giveaway maps of the Cuyahoga Valley National Park for you.

Saturday 5 PM meet back at the house. We will go for an early dinner at Musketeers Bar & Grille, 3027 Brecksville Rd, Richfield, OH. Tel: 330-659-4111. Afterward come back here, talk, show prints, tell lies and plan for tomorrow.

Sunday 10 AM Brunch Richfield Family Restaurant 4793 Brecksville Rd, Richfield, OH 44286 tel:330-659-9862 just south of the OH Turnpike entrance. Shoot before and after.

Thanks for coming.

He who would herd cats.
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    We found out last event that we now need to make reservations for Saturday dinner at Musketeers Bar & Grille. Please post or PM me if you want to be included in the reservation.

We have two for Dolly and John. Who else?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    We found out last event that we now need to make reservations for Saturday dinner at Musketeers Bar & Grille. Please post or PM me if you want to be included in the reservation.

We have two for Dolly and John. Who else?
    Eva & I will be there for dinner.
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Put Mark and I on the list.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    count me in

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Spangenberg View Post
    Some new things from the flats:
    [/ATTACH]Attachment 72434Attachment 72435Attachment 72437Attachment 72436
    If anyone's interested, I plan to start Saturday morning in Lakeview Cemetery.
    Hey Peter, what time you starting at Lakeview? Would definitely like to join you!

In other news, it looks like I may only be heading over for Saturday. Count me in for dinner!
    Co-Host of The Film Photography Podcast, the bi-monthly internet radio show all about film!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mat4226 View Post
    Hey Peter, what time you starting at Lakeview? Would definitely like to join you!

In other news, it looks like I may only be heading over for Saturday. Count me in for dinner!
    Eva & I are interested as well in Lakeview and the Flats.
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bannow View Post
    That's a pretty restrictive release form. You can't even post the images on APUG without (yet more) written permission from them looks like.
    Really goofy layout, and obviously an incompetent MS Word user. Original was probably Comic Sans.

And as Woody Guthrie would say (This Land is Your Land):

"but on the last page it didn't say nothin'.
    That page was made for you and me."

Lee
    Last edited by Lee L; 08-08-2013 at 03:23 PM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin