Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,277   Posts: 1,534,822   Online: 844

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61011121314151617181920 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by daleeman View Post
    Dorothy, more than willing to go fight the crowds with you for a trip into touristvile at the Hale. I just think I would loose it if I were in that crowd alone trying to shoot the view camera. Your idea of the hand held 6x6 sounds better.

It would be good to catch up with others after Hale farm. Maybe we could pry a cell phone number out of someone, so I/we can hook up as you go for any afternoon shoots.

Lee
    nine three seven two nine four three one one seven. (Thanks Dorothy)
    that sounds really good, Lee. Give me a few weeks to decompress after my trip to Maine what is there season, how much time do we have?

thanks for understanding!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I came home after breakfast and developed my 8x10 negs. I'm really pleased with the results. I went to the covered bridge 'cause it was easy. Thanks, John & Dolly for being such wonderful h,osts. I'm sorry if I spoke 'out of turn' and apologize for the digital incident. It won't happen again. Thanks again, John, for making my quest into alt process go forward...

See you in a few months and hopefully with some new images!
    ~Dorothy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    John and Dolly,
    Thank you AGAIN for the wonderful time, conversation and hospitality.

Sorry we couldn't make it over Friday/Saturday. Had a great sunrise shoot at around Blue Hen, a nice breakfast and the print showing and BSing back at John's was fun as always.

P.S. I thought those of you at other tables at breakfast were stopping in at John's afterwards so sorry we didn't get to catch up!

P.P.S. - Robert B, Lynn (and I) really likes your semi-mat Ilford Warmtone so we may be printing HER recent exposures on that paper. =)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thank you John and Dolly! I always look forward to seeing everyone and exploring new areas.

Shawn and Lynn good luck with the mgwt-sm, it does dry down a bit so adjust for that. I nuke a test print to work that out. Look forward to seeing some prints next time.

Hope to see everyone in the Fall. Robert

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hopefully I can meet up with you fine folks in the Fall!

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    So glad you could all come. Dolly and I really enjoyed the event. We are glad to hear you did.

Shawn, I am so happy to read that Lynn is getting into this. Lots of encouragement from us. It makes it so much better when you share interests or have complimentary ones like Dolly’s water color and my photos. Eva told me once she took up photography because that is what Jeff was doing and she wanted to be with him. (I worry about her)

JPreston, we welcome newcomers. That is how we grow and expand our group interests and knowledge. At this event we learned from two of our newbies about artist in residence in Iceland and the family that has like events for people restoring the tractors we have two of in active use.

We hope to have another gathering late Sept., early Oct., date to be determined. Look for the thread soon.

John, Dolly and the Girls
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It was GREAT seeing everyone again! Thanks so much to John and Dolly for inviting us into your home again.

Special thanks to John for you kindness and generosity and the pleasant and informative drive into Cleveland. I hope the coffee didn't burn. Sorry I missed you all at breakfast. But Ice Cream in Findlay was calling. Plus I had to get Eva some chocolate covered pretzels.

Special thanks to Jeff S. for your kindness and generosity. They will be well cared for.

Thanks to Jeff and Eva for carting me around Saturday afternoon.

Thanks to Mat for the Findlay ice cream recommendation. It was a great pleasure seeing you and meeting Lauren! And the ice cream was great too! I selected well, the kids LOVE my choices for them!

Catch you all next time.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I posted the group photo on facebook. It is located at... http://www.facebook.com/dorothy.kloss if that doesn't work try my flickr page.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I wasn't able to make it but I want to thank John for continuing to host these events. I hope to make the next one.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Thank you. I always wanted a way for like minded people to gather. Bill Schwab showed me how. We all enjoy the benefits. You all are always welcome back.

John
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin