Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,880   Posts: 1,520,509   Online: 841

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91314151617181920 LastLast
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I have been wanting to apologize to all. We have been going through a bit of a rough patch and simply haven’t been able to schedule a Fall Gathering. My hope is that we will start up again in the Spring.

Dolly and I both had something viral that layed us low for a month. Dolly’s 93 year old mother fell and broke her pelvic. Dolly has been the chief caretaker, baby sitter, insurance battler and therapist. Gabby, our four year old Labrador was diagnosed with cancer, a mast cell turmor. She goes in Wednesday for her second surgery totaling $3000 with no pet medical insurance. We are hopeful for all of this and doing our best. We hope to see you soon.

John
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    John, hope things look better for you all soon! One of our cats was also diagnosed with a tumor in the last few weeks, but unfortunately surgery isn't an option for him. Hope Gabby and Mom get well soon.

We miss you folks, and hope to see you all in the spring.
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hang in there, John. Better days are ahead.

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I hope that everyone recovers quickly, John! Enjoy a peaceful autumn and winter and one way or another, we'll see you next year!

Mike
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Best wishes and a speedy recovery for everyone!
    Canadian Correspondent for the Film Photography Podcast
    A bi-monthly podcast for people who love to shoot film!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    It's funny the day I send you an email wondering about the fall meet up and I don't check apug posts and here you are. I do hope things get better soon for you and Dolly. Look forward to spring.
    Last edited by rbender; 10-30-2013 at 12:46 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I know very well how much a part of the family dogs are - I hope Gabby comes through all of it healthy. One of our mutts had a mast cell tumor removed a couple of years ago. And I wish for a quick recovery for you, Dolly, and Dolly's mom, too.
    Jeff, sorry to hear about your cat's tumor.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    miss you both... hope all is well

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just found out. John and Dolly my thoughts and prayers are with you as you face so many things.
    Long for your smiles and laughter again soon, in better days.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    John and Dolly,
    Still praying for better days ahead. Hope you had a nice thanksgiving.

If you and others are up to it, come out in January and do some cold weather photos in Cleveland. Sue and I are doing the Frozen Film Shoot up your all's way this winter. All are invited.
    http://www.apug.org/forums/forum174/...ml#post1576599

Lee

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin