Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,187   Online: 877

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101115 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    For those coming to John's in a few weeks. Mark has posted a Seal Dry 210 mount press for sale here in Columbus on this forum. If anyone is interested in it, I can bring it with me to John's. Let me know.

Robert
    Last edited by rbender; 07-23-2013 at 02:40 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rbender View Post
    For those coming to John's in a few weeks. Mark has posted a Seal Dry mount press for sale here in Columbus on this forum. If anyone is interested in it, I can bring it with me to John's. Let me know.

Robert
    Robert,

You might want to post a link or at least say what model. I looked and didn't find the post, probably my error.
    I have a model 210 that is good up to and including 16x20, or two 7x17s at a time if someone local wants to see one. Mine is not for sale though.

John
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    Medium Format
    my post is edited. It is a 210 model posted in the Great Lakes Region forum.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If I can fit it in my small car I would be interested. What are the outside dimensions roughly?

mjs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Cheap hotel room booked. Looking forward to seeing everyone in a couple of weeks.

Mike
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming– “Wow! What a Ride!”

— Hunter S. Thompson

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Seal Dry Mount Press is roughly 26in x 22in x 10in. These are outside measurements. It is best moved with 2 people.
    Last edited by rbender; 07-23-2013 at 04:03 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by AnselAdamsX View Post
    If I can fit it in my small car I would be interested. What are the outside dimensions roughly?
    I believe it is something like 20 x 25, but I'll check. I'm thinking that not the dimensions, but rather the weight, is the main issue.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Chris,
    If you still have that Civic hatch back I think two people could slide it in the back. I will not be one of the two. It is heavier than I can do these days, but everyone else here is younger than I am. Correction, Savannah is 94 in dog years.

John
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    Medium Format
    :-))) hatchback is perfect! I'll be bringing it in my Kia Soul

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mjs View Post
    Cheap hotel room booked. Looking forward to seeing everyone in a couple of weeks.

Mike

Mike,

Glad you are coming. I was thinking of your comment on the MWLA forum about being interested in the bridges of the OH Trnpk. and Rt. 271. They are great, but have you given any thought to the bridges in the Flats? They range from current construction to a long time ago. Peter and I just were photographing at the Columbus Street lift bridge. Several of us had lunch there in May at Hooples. That lift bridge was installed during FDR’s time in office and torn down last month. The old is being salvage and the new is being built just up river. There is a swing bridge and several other types of lift bridge, some active, some covered in vines. Just a thought.

John

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin