Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,974   Posts: 1,558,726   Online: 808

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121317 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    just made our Motelling reservation in Montrous.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by daleeman View Post
    just made our Motelling reservation in Montrous.
    Second l is now optional.

Is Sue coming or is there a swamp fest somewhere for birders?

John
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm hoping to make this one. I expect B will be out of town for at least part of the time, perhaps all, so I'll be keeping an eye on other family members and commuting. Watching for those curve balls like the other Lee. David is moving during that time, from a job in far northern California to a job on an island with no electricity that's about 1200 feet wide and 1.5 miles long in Nova Scotia. I don't think you can buy film on the island. Probably no SD cards either.

Lee

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee L View Post
    I'm hoping to make this one. I expect B will be out of town for at least part of the time, perhaps all, so I'll be keeping an eye on other family members and commuting. Watching for those curve balls like the other Lee. David is moving during that time, from a job in far northern California to a job on an island with no electricity that's about 1200 feet wide and 1.5 miles long in Nova Scotia. I don't think you can buy film on the island. Probably no SD cards either.

Lee
    Lee,

Glad you plan on coming. Looking forward to more family details as they happen. Any photography in all of this?

John
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    Second l is now optional.

Is Sue coming or is there a swamp fest somewhere for birders?

John
    When I let her know about the "Optional Second I" she said good. So I hope she does come. We have a new mouth to feed in the house. A baby African Gray Parrot. He is a hand full and has enough beek strength to break your little finger. He is 12 weeks old.

So we will have to find a cage sitter with no fear or a way to board the bird. A third option is bring the bird. But I do not know if the Hotel is good with that. He would make a very handsome model for portraits especially when it fires up those wings while sitting on a perch=.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by daleeman View Post
    When I let her know about the "Optional Second I" she said good. So I hope she does come. We have a new mouth to feed in the house. A baby African Gray Parrot. He is a hand full and has enough beek strength to break your little finger. He is 12 weeks old.

So we will have to find a cage sitter with no fear or a way to board the bird. A third option is bring the bird. But I do not know if the Hotel is good with that. He would make a very handsome model for portraits especially when it fires up those wings while sitting on a perch=.
    Lee,

I would love to see a picture of the new mouth to feed. With three bird dogs I would be very much afraid if you brought it here even in the cage. You would be amazed what I have seen them rip apart to get at what they wanted. Please do not risk that.

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm bringing a 150MM lens/shutter I need help with, it's in some oddball Polaroid mount. I'd like to transfer it to my Toyo/Omega board.
    Tri-X in HC-110 forever.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Tractors View Post
    I'm bringing a 150MM lens/shutter I need help with, it's in some oddball Polaroid mount. I'd like to transfer it to my Toyo/Omega board.
    Bring it along. I can't help you, but we have some people who are quite good at piecing things together.

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    Bring it along. I can't help you, but we have some people who are quite good at piecing things together.

John
    Awesome, that's what I am hoping for. It's a nice lens and I'd like to be able to try it out.
    Tri-X in HC-110 forever.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Tractors View Post
    Awesome, that's what I am hoping for. It's a nice lens and I'd like to be able to try it out.
    Which 150mm is it? The polaroid Copals came in a size 0 & size 1 variety. If we know which lens we might be able to determine what size it is.

John, you have a lens spanner, right?
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin