Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,695   Posts: 1,549,035   Online: 1017

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141519 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    I was just talking to Peter, asking if he would post some of the 8x10s he has taken down in the Flats. He says he will and mentioned his new interest. He has collected a few Carlton Watkins stereo photos from the 1800s. He says he will bring them, but he doesn’t have a viewer. Does anyone have a stereo viewer they could bring for some gentle Show & Tell?

John
    One of these? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5289914_1_l.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	23.7 KB 
ID:	72392

I can bring mine if you would like.
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Grab bag! Somebody unloaded part of their darkroom on me, and I have a few small things available. The price is right on all of these, and if anybody wants the stuff, I will bring it this weekend.

Brumberger paper safe - an 8x10 papers safe with a roll-top door. It is about 10 inches tall and has several compartments.

Speed-E-Zels - 4x5, 5x7, and 8x10, all in dire need of cleaning, but they look usable

4-in-1 easel - this is a double sided thing that is 8x10 on one side, and 2x3 (?), 4x5, and 5x7 on the other. It is magnetic so the underside doesn't fall or drag around.

Magnasight grain focuser - has seen better days

GrayLab 525 timer with foot switch - this appears to be far and away the newest thing in the lot. Don't know if it works.

Let me know,

-- Mark

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Anyone have some empty 16x20 paper boxes they can spare?

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Bannow View Post

Thanks Jeff. Peter said he would be posting pictures of the Flats. Hopefully he will see your post and say yes or no. I don't know anything about them.

John
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee L View Post
    I have something that might work http://www.berezin.com/3d/cardview.htm , but it's increasingly likely that I won't make it. I'll see what I can do.

Lee
    That is pretty neat. Never saw one like that. Hope you can make it.

John
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mfohl View Post
    Grab bag! Somebody unloaded part of their darkroom on me, and I have a few small things available. The price is right on all of these, and if anybody wants the stuff, I will bring it this weekend.

Brumberger paper safe - an 8x10 papers safe with a roll-top door. It is about 10 inches tall and has several compartments.

Speed-E-Zels - 4x5, 5x7, and 8x10, all in dire need of cleaning, but they look usable

4-in-1 easel - this is a double sided thing that is 8x10 on one side, and 2x3 (?), 4x5, and 5x7 on the other. It is magnetic so the underside doesn't fall or drag around.

Magnasight grain focuser - has seen better days

GrayLab 525 timer with foot switch - this appears to be far and away the newest thing in the lot. Don't know if it works.

Let me know,

-- Mark
    Thanks Mark for the generous offer.

John

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Anyone have some empty 16x20 paper boxes they can spare?
    How many do you need? I have a few. I'll try to figure how many i want to keep. Any preference, Kodak or Kentmere? The Kodak are much more heavy duty.

I didn't check whether the Kodak were film or paper boxes come to think of it. I got a surprise reaction one day when I took prints in to U Akron for critique. I used a 16x20 Kodak film box. One of the teachers who shoots 4x5
    said, "Wow, that is really intimidating."

John

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    This is really what I hoped this thread would turn out to be. Not only are we all getting together, but we are asking and giving help to all. That is my idea of how it should be. Thank you all.

John

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    How many do you need? I have a few. I'll try to figure how many i want to keep. Any preference, Kodak or Kentmere? The Kodak are much more heavy duty.

I didn't check whether the Kodak were film or paper boxes come to think of it. I got a surprise reaction one day when I took prints in to U Akron for critique. I used a 16x20 Kodak film box. One of the teachers who shoots 4x5
    said, "Wow, that is really intimidating."

John
    I would gladly take whatever you're willing to part with, film or paper boxes.

Thanks John!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Stereoviewer

This is exactly it.
    Thanks Jeff

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin