Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,842   Posts: 1,582,633   Online: 1052

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jamie young View Post
    just talked with Bill about doing another cirkut photo this year. I need to use up some film before it gets too fogged to use, so am going to try to shoot with my 16" cirkut this year. Haven't used it in a bit so it's time to dust it off.
    Jamie
    Swweeeeeet to both! I'll be packing my little horizon kompakt to play around with!
    Canadian Correspondent for the Film Photography Podcast
    A bi-monthly podcast for people who love to shoot film!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Thanks Lee.

Quote Originally Posted by daleeman View Post
    Jeff,
    You will be missed, I was looking forward to hanging out together.
    Lee
    Lee,

I'm pretty bummed about it myself, but it is what it is. Daughter's wedding about broke the bank and now my mother in law ( she's 80...) is having more health issues. I did get to go to the Film Photography Project Walking Workshop II in Findlay a couple of weeks ago. Had a blast there! Looks like the FPP event might be on the Left Coast next year, so I will probably not be able to go. Should make it easier to attend Photostock next year, though.

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jpreston View Post
    Lee,

I'm pretty bummed about it myself, but it is what it is. Daughter's wedding about broke the bank and now my mother in law ( she's 80...) is having more health issues. I did get to go to the Film Photography Project Walking Workshop II in Findlay a couple of weeks ago. Had a blast there! Looks like the FPP event might be on the Left Coast next year, so I will probably not be able to go. Should make it easier to attend Photostock next year, though.

Jeff
    Jeff,
    Hope the wedding was just wonderful. Certain it was and a life time of memories for your daughter.
    Take care of Mama, Certain your wife admires your decision to stay and help with stuff rahter than just run off for a vacation and enjoy yourself with other photographers. But your wife only gets one mom, and I just lost my dad on the 19th.

Do get out in your local area and snap some great shots.
    Lee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just finished a marathon printing session in the darkroom! Print for the exchange done, and ones to show as well!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Okay...everything is in place! Hotels, gear list, route, ferry ticket (hitting up Mackinac Island on the Wed before hand).

Now to wait impatiently the next two weeks.

Also...I got a new Super 8 camera, so that's coming along also with my last two cartridges of E100D

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Cleaning out some closets, finding all sorts of treasures other will want, may want or must have. Hope it is alright to bring along some "4Sale" and some "Free" or "Trade" items to flash about. Film, cameras, macro bellows, filters big Nikkor SS tanks, a complete 4x5 Nikkor SS tank.

Getting real excited. Itching to get out and shoot, meet new friends and explore.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by daleeman View Post
    Cleaning out some closets, finding all sorts of treasures other will want, may want or must have. Hope it is alright to bring along some "4Sale" and some "Free" or "Trade" items to flash about. Film, cameras, macro bellows, filters big Nikkor SS tanks, a complete 4x5 Nikkor SS tank.
    Hm, I'd be interesting in looking over your film for swap, I'll bring my stash along

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Maybe I'll bring along some stuff, too. I have some SS stuff left over: two or three reels and maybe two or three tanks. I'll make a better list.
    It takes a big dog to weigh a ton.

I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bill just posted the schedule!

http://www.photostockfest.com/?page_id=607

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Question from a first-timer: are most of these events at the hotel, or at the new facility?
    It takes a big dog to weigh a ton.

I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin