Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,921   Posts: 1,556,577   Online: 1212

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Lee G

What time will we be meeting for lunch and dinner on Saturday? At this point Dolly and I are thinking of skipping the cold and snow by having lunch with you, then going to the Vivian Maier exhibit. We will meet you again for dinner at the appointed hour. Anyone so inclined is welcome to join us. We enjoyed the exhibit enough to want to go back.

John
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey All, Call to catch up... 937- Two 94- Three 1117

Sue and I made it to Cleveland and we hooked up with Lee L and David L and went to dinner at Outback.

Lunch tomorrow: 11:30 at Sokolowski's University Inn
    Dinner at the Turkish Grill at 5:30

John and Dolly's idea of going to thVivian Majier exhimit sounds like a warm and good idea. (When you going there John?)

We are greating all who whow up at the Residence Inn at about 8:00 to 8:30 and then onto Windy Park to go out to the abandoned Coast Guard Station.

From there we will work our way East along lake access points and then into the flats for some more shooting and Lunch. At 11:30

More flats shooting and more lake access points heading east until we double back to the church and then the Turkish Grill @ 5:30

Super cold and windy tomorrow. Please be careful and dress right for the cold. Layers are the way to go.

Lee G, Not Lee L but Lee G.
    Sue already said Hey Lee when we were both sitting on the couch. ;-)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello Folks, unfortunately, I'm going to have to back out. Weather is just too chancey. Snow in Cleveland early, snow in Columbus late, and according to the Weather Channel, 5-8 inches of snow in "Eastern Ohio". That may or may not be Cleveland. So I'll stay home. Also, I have a trip to Vivian Maier planned with the camera club here in Columbus.

Thanks, and sorry I have to cancel,

-- Mark

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm canceling also, might as well blame the weather.

-Aaron
    Tri-X in HC-110 forever.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Glad to hear you made it. At Sokolowski's, be sure to get a side of pierogi (and maybe some cabbage & noodles).
    Truzi

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by daleeman View Post
    Lee G, Not Lee L but Lee G.
    Sue already said Hey Lee when we were both sitting on the couch. ;-)
    And we both answered.

In Nepal it's customary to add a -ji sound (soft 'g'), so in Nepal I'm also Leeji.

फेरि बेथोला
    ली

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Lee,
    Sorry to say I will not make this event. Have safe adventures. Hope to see everyone at the next get-together. Robert

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee L View Post
    And we both answered.

In Nepal it's customary to add a -ji sound (soft 'g'), so in Nepal I'm also Leeji.

फेरि बेथोला
    ली
    Leeji that is very confusing

Will Miss all who can not make it.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by daleeman View Post

John and Dolly's idea of going to thVivian Majier exhimit sounds like a warm and good idea. (When you going there John?)

. ;-)
    Thanks for the updates on times.

We thought we would go to the Vivian Maier exhibit after lunch. From there you are just a short hop to the Cleveland Museum of Art, if you want to look up what is on view.

John & Dolly
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Lee & Sue,

Thank you for putting this together. Dolly and I really enjoyed seeing everyone, delicious food at two great restaurants, and even a photography exhibit. It was a very good result from very cold prospects.

Thank you,

John & Dolly

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin