Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,948   Posts: 1,557,865   Online: 829

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    Lee & Sue,

Thank you for putting this together. Dolly and I really enjoyed seeing everyone, delicious food at two great restaurants, and even a photography exhibit. It was a very good result from very cold prospects.

Thank you,

John & Dolly
    I learn best when I learn from the best !

Sue and I really had a super time and so grateful fof all who braved the cold, got great shots, saw a rare bird or two went to the exhibit and consumed mass quanities of yummy food. We have diverted our trip back to go check out some more spots along the way home.
    Again, thanks again for the great northern hospitality.
    Your southern friends from Dayton.

Sue and Lee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    We had a very good time as well. It was nice to see everyone after my prolonged absence from any events. David is also birding out west along the lake again today. Thanks to Sue and Lee for putting this together.

I ended up testing a new camera I can't/won't discuss here under the harsh sunlight and glare/haze we had most of the day and the cold conditions for batteries, and am very pleased with the results.

So it was a very successful day for me, photographically and socially.

Lee

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin