Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,909   Posts: 1,521,587   Online: 815

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Count me in for Saturday.
    Tri-X in HC-110 forever.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I will probably not know if I can make until last minute but... go ahead and put me in for Sat. lunch and dinner. Better to have a open seat at the table than not enough. Thanks for putting this together Lee.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    38 degrees and sunny in the flats today. Gabby and I made a few 7x17 images.

At one point I was a little cramped for space, Gabby went back in the SUV. I left the back door open so she could see. Some people driving by stopped to ask directions. Gabby started defensive barking. The SUV acted as an echo chamber. The people kept on driving. What a beast that pretty little blond is.

Dolly and I saw the Vivian Maier exhibit yesterday.
    20x20 images, beautiful blacks, GREAT street photography. Loved it.

John
    Last edited by jp80874; 01-12-2014 at 07:47 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: a Gabby story
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichý

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Count me in for Fri and Sat dinners (and Sat lunch if reservations are needed).

Lee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Impressive numbers of those hearty individuals who are brave enough to get out and freeze their film. So far, here is the list and or count I have picked up. Forgive me if I do not know everybody’s real name but only their online identity.

JPreston – Jeff
    Mfehl – Mark
    Axle – Alex
    Red Tractors
    Rbender
    LeeL – Lee
    LeeL son- David
    Htimsdj- Jeff (Maybe his lovely bride for dinners)
    jp80874 – John (plus Gabby for lunch and Dolly for dinner)

10 for lunch at Sokolowski's University Inn
    11 for dinner on Saturday at Istanbul Turkish Grill

Anyone interested in going for dinner on Friday evening at Outback? 5:45 or 6:00 PM

So the loose list of spots on post #55 is open to interpretation. We can certainly expect packs of shooters heading here and there. Just please stay in touch. my cell anytime 937-Two 9 Four-311 Seven email is daleeman@yahoo.com.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nocturnal Photography Anyone? Friday evening or Saturday after Dinner and hook up in the Hotel Lobby/ Fireplace? Also getting Sue back to the comfort of the hotel room is a priority.

Sue and I will be heading back Early Sunday morning, but I am willing if I have others are involved to watch each other’s 6s for an hour or so?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sadly...I will have to drop out of this one now, a client contacted me and had to reschedule a shoot, and the only day that works is the 18th within the time frame.

Another time people
    Canadian Correspondent for the Film Photography Podcast
    A bi-monthly podcast for people who love to shoot film!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Axle View Post
    Sadly...I will have to drop out of this one now, a client contacted me and had to reschedule a shoot, and the only day that works is the 18th within the time frame.

Another time people
    Alex,
    You will be missed. But at least it sounds like a paying gig.
    Lee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Lee, do you have me for both lunch and dinner? Not sure I'll make it for the AM activities if they start at 8. Probably if they start at 9. But definitely lunch. That's pending a *reasonable* weather forecast. If there's going to be pouring rain, I may bag it. But at least I'll give you a day's notice; I'll reply by Friday AM.

Thanks again for doing this,

-- Mark

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mark,
    I do have you for lunch and supper Saturday. I think I typo'd your screen name in my list above.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin