Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,478   Posts: 1,571,011   Online: 905

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi John, can you give us your address and telephone number again?
    It takes a big dog to weigh a ton.

I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mfohl View Post
    Hi John, can you give us your address and telephone number again?
    Sure Mark. I would rather not post it for the world. I will PM it to you. If anyone else needs it please let me know.

John
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Rain Damage:

We had two tornedos through Bath/Richfield Tuesday night. I know of four roads closed where the road is completely washed out into rivers. The end of our driveway is torn up with overflow from the three foot trench by the road. Southern Road going up the hill from here to the OH Farm Museum has wash out on both sides. I don’t know how long the road will last. Please be careful.

It has rained here for five days. I haven’t been able to mow the grass. Please wear your boots. Please do not drive on the grass. We may not be able to pull you out or 4WD will tear up the ground and leave lasting damage. Please pitch tents by the side of the driveway. Remember three people live down the driveway and will expect to be able to drive past you.

We have a 1/3 acre pond 30 feet from the house that is full of water, bass and blue gill. It has been fished twice in 25 years. Bring your tackle if you like. Catch and release or catch enough, clean and cook for the group. You can see them in there as well as the three foot grass carp.

John
    Last edited by jp80874; 05-15-2014 at 09:39 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    A request to be careful of Savannah. She is the oldist, skinnyist, smallest of the three Labrador dogs. In people years, she is 102 years old. Mostly she will be asleep. She may stagger up to you, tail wagging, rub your leg and dump on your foot. She can’t help it. We can’t kill her for it. Please help us let her finish her life as comfortably as we/she can.

John & Dolly
    Last edited by jp80874; 05-15-2014 at 01:07 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm sorry I can't make it, John. Please give Savannah some extra hugs from me and our pups.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by winger View Post
    I'm sorry I can't make it, John. Please give Savannah some extra hugs from me and our pups.
    Thanks. You are missed.

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I expect to commute for Saturday and possibly Sunday.

Lee

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee L View Post
    I expect to commute for Saturday and possibly Sunday.

Lee
    Great Lee. Catch us as you can.

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    John,

I just realized I have lost that information , can you please send me a note with the address and phone # also ?

thanks

Jim

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jimt9839 View Post
    John,

I just realized I have lost that information , can you please send me a note with the address and phone # also ?

thanks

Jim
    Sent.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin