Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,632   Online: 675

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 267891011121314 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Rain Damage:

We had two tornedos through Bath/Richfield Tuesday night. I know of four roads closed where the road is completely washed out into rivers. The end of our driveway is torn up with overflow from the three foot trench by the road.
    I'll be coming Sat. AM, I'm greasing the 0-rings in my Nikonos underwater camera to get ready Any particular time people are meeting at your house? Anyone for Breakfast Sat AM at Memories?

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ic-racer View Post
    I'll be coming Sat. AM, I'm greasing the 0-rings in my Nikonos underwater camera to get ready Any particular time people are meeting at your house? Anyone for Breakfast Sat AM at Memories?

Glad to see you are coming. I just received an email saying that Pete and Susan will not be camping here, rather joining Jim at Super 8. They might be likely breakfast candidates if Super 8 doesn't have breakfast. Maybe if you called here Friday night around 5-7, people could give you a better answer.

John
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Because fewer people are coming this event we did not rent a Porta Potty. You are welcome to use the bathrooms in the house when we are here and awake. If a bathroom is needed when ours are not available there is a park with Porta Potties west of here on Everett Rd.

Go left out of our driveway. Drive 2.5 miles west. A driveway on the right will have a sign “Judge’s Lake Picnic Area”. There are Porta Potties there.

John
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Car's Packed, Camera's Packed, Film loaded.
    Canadian Correspondent for the Film Photography Podcast
    A bi-monthly podcast for people who love to shoot film!

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Axle View Post
    Car's Packed, Camera's Packed, Film loaded.
    COME ON DOWN!!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hope you all have a great time! I (we) will miss seeing everyone. Starting to get settled in here so will hopefully be able to make it out if our gracious hosts decide to do it again this year.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Dougherty View Post
    Hope you all have a great time! I (we) will miss seeing everyone. Starting to get settled in here so will hopefully be able to make it out if our gracious hosts decide to do it again this year.
    Always welcome, event or not.

John & Dolly

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    Maybe if you called here Friday night around 5-7, people could give you a better answer.

John
    I'll give you a call form work tonight.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I'll be there about 9 tomorrow. John asked me to bring some "stuff" to share, so I'll make sure to find some interesting things to bring.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Breakfast Saturday 8-9 AM Memories just south of the OH Trp. on
    4880 Brecksville Rd Richfield, OH 44286 Phone number (330) 659-2454

Then down to the Cleveland Flats to meet up with Peter.

Dinner 5 PM Musketeers print reviews and conversation our house after dinner.

John

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin