Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,871   Online: 981

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 37891011121314 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'll meet down in the Flats after breakfast. Feel free to call/text me 440-292- seven zero nine four. Jeff S.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I must have missed the group at Memories this morning (up until 2am last night due to work). Wound up meeting with Jeff in the flats, but due to the rain, we wound up going to the museum to see the 7x17" Lois Connor exhibit. Hope to catch up with you all tomorrow AM.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Here's the link for those who were interested in the Paris Photo Club Book I shared tonight:
    http://www.photoseed.com/collection/...-photographie/

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    We had a small but fun gathering, with rain and sun. The Flats seemed most popular, but the Lois Conner 7x17 exhibit was attended, the Ohio Farm Museum had visitors. The print viewing and conversation is as always the best. Dolly and I enjoy talking and seeing photography with like minded people from near and far. Pete, Susan and Jim came from western Michigan. Alex drove down from near Toronto. Mark and Robert came up from Columbus. Peter, Lee, Dale, Jeff are local.

Thank you all for coming and bringing a good time. Come back again for the next event and bring friends.

John & Dolly

Pete & Susan M
    Jim T
    Mark F
    Alex L
    Robert B
    Lee L
    Dale M
    Jeff S
    Peter S
    "If you want to be famous, you must do something more badly than anybody in the entire world." Miroslav Tichı

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks again for doing this John and Dolly. It was great to catch up with friends and to make new ones. Really enjoyed the company and the images.

Lee

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thank you John and Dolly! After this hard winter I was looking forward to May 16th. I'm glad I could make it.

Robert

Shooter
    Multi Format
    John,

Thanks for a great week-end, you and Dololy are turly such gracious host, and made everything enjoyable. The "Flats" are a great destination, and am looking for a return trip soon, a veritable wealth of subject matter. As always the print showing and discussion was the highlight for me, seeing the work of talented photographers with unique visions is always a real learning experience.

Hopefully can return to another get together soon....

Jim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Great to see everyone again! And a big thanks to John and Dolly for hosting! And the kind words during the print sharing!

Canadian Correspondent for the Film Photography Podcast
    A bi-monthly podcast for people who love to shoot film!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Indeed a great weekend. I learned a lot. Thanks to all, especially John and Dolly. Photos in the Gallery soon.
    It takes a big dog to weigh a ton.

I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hey All! Sorry I couldn't make it to this one. Boiled down to bad announcement and timing with the Film Photography Podcast Walking Workshop. Had 70+ strong at the FPP, and since next year's meetup is looking to be on the West coast, planning on asking a lot of those folks to head to John's for the next meetup.
    Co-Host of The Film Photography Podcast, the bi-monthly internet radio show all about film!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin