Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,929   Posts: 1,585,217   Online: 781

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Hello friends...

Been kinda quiet in here lately. Anyone have anything going on? I've been doing some local shooting, but would love to hit the Hocking Hills some time soon if anyone was available.

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Jeff,
    It has been quiet here of late. Lots of life jumping out and getting infront of photography for me. Hocking Hills sounds good any time of year. This Saturday is our anniversery (Sue and I, 6 years) I'll mention it to her and see if she might be up for a juant down there for a day trip. Might be a while till we can do a weekend stay.
    Lee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome to APUG
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Lee, have you ever been to the Charleston Falls Preserve just outside of Dayton? I might be able to do an early morning run there this Saturday if you're interested. I wouldn't mind even meeting half way in Urbana and just walking around town there, either.

Jeff

Sirius - are you serious ?
    Last edited by jpreston; 10-28-2014 at 04:53 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Jeff,
    I will recordinate with Sue and see. For our 6th Aniv I got her a Leupold VX-1 straight spotting scope and a car window mount. So I know whe is going to want to check that out. Shore birsd by the water will become a priority for her (and me too - or better be). I also got her a rifle stock brace to put the straight spotting scope on. Her nice expensive scope is a huge 45 degree angled one, usually always in her trunk. Married a birder, glad I did too.

Let you know.

Lee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That's fine. I totally understand. Been married for 28 years to the same awesome woman. I have learned that when she is happy, we are all happy . Honestly though, I want to make her happy and she wants to make me happy. That's how it should be. I'll look forward to hearing from you! PM me if you lost my cell.

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Jeff,
    We better plan out a little further in the future. Got to keep mama happy as you say. Looking forward to pringing her Aniv gift on her. I gave her the idea to find us someplace to go Saturday morning and listed the two suggestions you had. I think the response will be dependednt on what she sees on the birding boards as to where something of interest is reported the night before or the morning of. So back to my opening comment. I think we need to plan an outing a little further out.
    Lee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sounds good, Lee. I'll let you know where I end up going if I get to go out. Have a happy anniversary weekend and many more to come!

Jeff

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin