Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,772   Posts: 1,484,369   Online: 1182

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by John Simmons
    ...if that's ok.
    You bet it is John!

Bill

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by billschwab
    You guys are on. I'll get information together on places to stay, maps, etc. when the time comes. There is plenty of camping room on my property for the more hardy, but clean and cheap lodging nearby as well. looking at dates in late Spring/early Summer. Anyone have a problem with early June?

Bill
    I'd be interested in meeting folks as well. I usually spend a couple weeks over in the Jordan River valley each year and drift over to the TC area on occasion to visit a friend who lives just outside of town.

I'm typically in the area in the Spring for the start of inland trout fishing season the end of April and then back again for morel hunting during mid-May. I try to be there for a week in June and/or July as well. So hopefully my travels will coincide with this groups' get-together and I'll have a chance to meet everyone.

This year I'll be in NY state over Memorial Day weekend taking a wetplate collodion workshop from John Coffer at his farm. I also plan to be in NJ learning daguerreotype from Jason Motamedi the third week in July, but other than those dates my schedule is open most of the summer and I'd love an excuse to head north.

I"ll also mention that the Midwest Large Format Asylum group is starting to plan a trip to and through the UP this summer. I also plan to drift through the Marquette area for a week or so this summer but don't have solid plans as to when that might happen. So, I'll be up and down state all summer and hope to catch up to this group at some point.

Joe

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'm in as well. I'll bring plenty of microbrews....if that's ok.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by smieglitz
    I'd be interested in meeting folks as well. I usually spend a couple weeks over in the Jordan River valley each year and drift over to the TC area on occasion to visit a friend who lives just outside of town.
    Joe
    Joe I live in TC, next time your coming up, give me a buzz, you can PM me for info. Is your friend in the area a photographer as well? Perhaps by the name of Greg?

Pete
    "…Action always generates inspiration. Inspiration seldom generates action."

Frank Tibolt

WWW.DENDRINOS FINE ART.COM

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterDendrinos
    ..I live in TC
    Pete!

I was talking to good friend and great photographer Greg Seman the other day and brought up your name. He says you two are acquainted. Anyway... he will be one of those at the gathering to come... as long as I can get him to cut himself away from the numbers game for awhile. He and I have done a couple shoots together and there will be many more I hope.

Bill

Gim

I can bring some microbrews too. Founders OK? my favorite.
    Jim

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Founders is great. I only live about few miles away...so that brewery is a frequent watering hole. Try a neopolatin when you are there..... A mix of their stout topped off with their rasberry ale...layered like a black and tan. Good stuff.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterDendrinos
    Joe I live in TC, next time your coming up, give me a buzz, you can PM me for info. Is your friend in the area a photographer as well? Perhaps by the name of Greg?

Pete
    Nope Peter. She is my former undergraduate advisor and not a photographer. I believe she does have something to do with the Art Museum there in town. Perhaps on the advisory board or something.

Joe

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by billschwab
    Pete!

I was talking to good friend and great photographer Greg Seman the other day and brought up your name. He says you two are acquainted. Anyway... he will be one of those at the gathering to come... as long as I can get him to cut himself away from the numbers game for awhile. He and I have done a couple shoots together and there will be many more I hope.

Bill
    I've known greg for many years. A very nice guy and a dam good photographer. I have been looking for an excuse to shoot with him, and very likely learn something.

Pete
    "…Action always generates inspiration. Inspiration seldom generates action."

Frank Tibolt

WWW.DENDRINOS FINE ART.COM

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by smieglitz
    taking a wetplate collodion workshop from John Coffer at his farm. I also plan to be in NJ learning daguerreotype from Jason Motamedi the third week in July, but other than those dates my schedule is open most of the summer and I'd love an excuse to head north.
    Hey Joe,

I've been following some of your wet plate discussions and am interested if you'd like to give a demo up at the property if we can actually get a weekend together for folks to make it up? I for one would be extremely interested. The place is a little rough, but we have running water and a lot of space. Looking at weekends in June and will make a call-out soon.

Bill

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin