Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,498   Posts: 1,543,096   Online: 1066

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Ok, there has been a minor change in my plans. Rather than coming down Friday night, I will be coming down VERY early Saturday morning and spending the day.

It turns out that my last photo expedition (Adventure/Mishap) caused some damage to my trusty steed. The boys at the shop say she isn’t safe to drive in her current state, and the parts are 3 days out.

So I cut a shrewd deal with my wife whereby she will let me drive her car down state if I promise to clean the interior of it. No small task as she has been toting 1 and 3year olds around in it for the last week.

See the attached photos of my trusty steed being pulled from the clutches of mother earth’s muckiest mud, and a relieved landscape photographer back on solid ground.

See you Saturday morning 7am at Big Boy.

Pete
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IM000207.JPG   IM000213.JPG  
    "…Action always generates inspiration. Inspiration seldom generates action."

Frank Tibolt

WWW.DENDRINOS FINE ART.COM

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I knew I shouldn't have told him about the flashbulbs..

"One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid,
    and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision"

-Bertrand Russell

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by df cardwell
    I knew I shouldn't have told him about the flashbulbs..

those darn flashbulbs!!!!!!!!!!

Frank Tibolt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Peter, and All

Is it too late to discuss the meeting time ?

7 am, for me at least, is a wee bit early: 9 am would be better.

( gotta milk the cows and finish the farm chores before breakfast )

"One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid,
    and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision"

-Bertrand Russell

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by df cardwell
    Peter, and All

Is it too late to discuss the meeting time ?

7 am, for me at least, is a wee bit early: 9 am would be better.

( gotta milk the cows and finish the farm chores before breakfast )

Well we cant have those cows not getting milked, they might explode. That would be a mess.

I'm good with 9, in fact it would be better for me now that my plans have changed a bit.

I'll pm everyone just in case they don't see this.

Frank Tibolt

Gim

Nine is fine.
    Jim

I live in Rockford, Michigan which is just north of Grand Rapids. I'd be interested in hearing about your coming events.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick
    I live in Rockford, Michigan which is just north of Grand Rapids. I'd be interested in hearing about your coming events.
    Rick if you will PM me with name address, photo interests, email, phone number, what ever else you like, i'll get you on the list.

Pete

Frank Tibolt

Shooter
    35mm

GR Get Together

Anyone in the West Michigan area (GR) want to get together in early Januarly? We could meet some place, show off some prints, brag a little bit, decide if we want to continue and how formal. Any suggestions on days and times would be appreciated. I would be willing to coordinate at least this meeting. I'm thinking on a Saturday afternoon, probably the 14th or 21st, but I could be persuaded to change. Please reply here, I would post my email, but I'm not sure of the rules.....

Steve

cao
    Shooter
    35mm

Anyone here visit T.C. in the summer?

Does anyone spend time in Traverse City during the Summer? I know about Pete, but I'm curious about others. I'd be interested in get together next year closer to home. While I drive, I try to confine myself to bicycling and walking for the most part, hence my interest in something nearby.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin